An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 5

sanctus, you seem to be playing a bounce game from the levels. How you determine levels, I don't know. Maybe Fibo, Murray, Camarilla, Pivot, etc. You trade without stops, but if it has gone against the entry, you fix it when the opposite signal appears on the rebound of the next level.

RomanS >> :

Because this is the 10th version of the EA...

I think there's going to be an 11th.... 15-я.... >> when I write the xx, then I'll put it up.

How do you determine when it's time to stop?

sanctus >> :

How do you know when it's time to stop?

When it works equally well on all pairs, not just the Eurobucks...

So maybe never.

Avals >>:
sanctus у вас вроде игра на отбой от уровней. Уровни как определяете фиг знает. Может фибо, мюррей, камарилла, пивот и т.д. Торгуете без стопов, но если ушло против входа фиксируетесь когда появляется противоположный сигнал на следующем уровне.

Already closer. About the elbow breakdown is 100% accurate, but it's not so important for the system's profitability - you could do it on a fixed SL, not the point. The trick is to determine when to enter. Tip: If the Expert Advisor would enter only on level rebound, it would lose everything on the first trend. And there were quite a few trends, as one may notice. But it did not enter them.

RomanS >> :

Guess from the last 12 (last) trades, a pair of Eurobucks. Stop Losses and Profits attached...

I think you're using some sort of combination of diverters with some specific Elliott or Wolf waves, identifying the diverters with MACD on several TFs.

sanctus >> :

I think you're using some sort of combination of diverters with some specific Elliott or Wolf waves, identifying the diverters with the MACD on several TFs.

I was almost 80% right

using the MACD on several TFs.

as long as on one )))) on several will be in version 11....

RomanS >> :

>> almost 80%.

Now you try it.

MACD trades

Sta2066 >> :

MACD trades

No, not even close.

sanctus >> :

Now you try it.

Sorry, I'll pass...

I'd better go write version 11...