"The 'perfect' trading system - page 47

I suggest that the topic be renamed the Ideal Drainage System.

HideYourRichess >> :

and 2 channels from Moscow from different providers.

"Telenyanya" and "Nickelodeon"

LeoV >> :

What's the point? Do you think everyone will make money?

OTT and adaptive EA should be available to everyone! ))))

Everyone won't make money anyway. However, OTT will not be superfluous for some people.

It is obvious that they will be few, but as they say, don't have 100 rubles, have 100 friends :)

Svinozavr >> :

))) Catching suckers? Okay, not suckers - flyboys. ok. Let's be newcomers.

Non-beginners (me, for example) - it does not need shit. And not because I do not understand what you suggest. Rather, on the contrary.

To be honest, putting aside the loud name and my political correctness, it is absolutely cheesy-not new in idea amateurish level TC with a known perspective. Of the latter you will eventually see for yourself. Or maybe you already know.

So be frank - you are engaged in PR and - indirectly - business, using a non-profit resource to attract investors.

Of course, I understand that you are the best judge of the prospects of any TC :)

Otherwise, it's just the opposite - I'm increasing the attendance of this non-commercial resource, completely free of charge, i.e. I'm actually doing charity work.

LeoV >> :

How many are downloaded is not important. What matters is how many of them are earned. And this is not a directly proportional relationship, unfortunately.....))))

How many of them earned, all the same no one knows, because those who earn are usually silent - it's like they do not exist - there is no way to count them.

So, in fact, it makes no difference.

VictorArt >> :

Otherwise, it's just the opposite - I'm increasing traffic to this non-commercial resource, completely free of charge, i.e. I'm actually doing charity work.

>> I'll tell you what.

VictorArt >> :

Of course, I understand that you are the best judge of the prospects of any TC :)

Otherwise, it's just the opposite - I'm increasing the attendance of this non-commercial resource, absolutely free, i.e. I'm actually doing charity work.

I certainly do. And without false modesty - like a "can". And I'll also tell you a secret - an even better tester understands. And even better is a real one.

Svinozavr >> :

Of course I do. And without false modesty - as "you can". And I'll also tell you a secret - a tester does even better. And the real one is even better.

Can you share your experiences?

Only in bulk, preferably:

1. Theory

2. Sample Expert Advisor

3. How to test and use it correctly

4. An example of how to use it on a real account

I am not greedy, as you have seen:

1) General Trading Theory (GTS)

2) Using OTT in the adaptive Expert Advisor example:

3. Subscription "FAQ on Adaptive Expert Advisor".

4. The picture from the real was above.

HideYourRichess >> :

That's it, I can't read any more in there.

"The position on #ESM9 was successfully closed at stop loss. The lot size was increased to 0.02.
So it's safe to add futures trading robots."

"A drawdown is the best time to reinvest profits."

"I have this logic:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/74510.html"

VictorArt >> :

Can you share your experiences?

Only in bulk, preferably:

1. Theory

2. Sample Expert Advisor

3. How to test and use it correctly

4. An example of how to use it on a real account

I am not greedy, as you have seen:

1) General Trading Theory (GTS)

2) Using OTT in the adaptive Expert Advisor example:

3. Adaptive EA Q&A Subscription

4. Picture from real was above.

No. I don't share. I only share what I think I need. I do not attract investors. I do not engage in PR. (I do not go for the "weak")))

/*

The amount published could have been much larger, but I don't think it's correct to exploit one idea in different variations. I'm simply not interested. And I don't belong to those who share how he managed to overlay MACD on RSI and still paint everything as a billboard. Another level.

*/

You have me confused with someone else. Maybe you're confusing me with yourself. So here's another revelation for you: people, they come in all shapes and sizes.