"The 'perfect' trading system - page 46

This popularity is not due to the author's achievements, which are not there, but to the name.

The same way that "wave theory trading" or "self-learning neural network-basedEA " are popular.

If you really don't care, what are you doing here?

VictorArt писал(а) >>

For example, in 2 months the Adaptive EA has been in the top 60 most popular EAs: "Downloaded: 3840".

You yourself have reported that the counter was allowing for fiddling.

lea >> :

You yourself reported that the meter was allowing cheating.

It was fixed a long time ago.

>> I don't need an inflated counter :)

gip >> :

This popularity is not due to the author's achievements, which are not there, but to the name.

Similarly popular are 'wave theory trading' or 'self-learning neural network-based EA'.

If you really don't care what are you doing here?

Introducing OTT and adaptive EA to the masses.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

What's the point? Do you think everyone will make money?

OTT and Adaptive EA should be available to everyone! ))))

Pegasmaster >> :

The stop in this case is force majeure.

Don't confuse force majeure with statistics. Stops in adequate traders are designed to protect the depo from force majeure.

VictorArt >> :

))) Catching suckers? OK, not suckers - ear-fraudsters. OK. Let's say newbies.

Not a beginner (me, for example) - it does not need shit. And not because I do not understand what you suggest. Rather, on the contrary.

To be honest, putting aside the loud name and my political correctness, it is absolutely cheesy-not new in idea amateurish level TC with a known perspective. Of the latter you will eventually see for yourself. Or maybe you already know.

So be frank - you are engaged in PR and - indirectly - business, using a non-commercial resource to attract investors.

VictorArt писал(а) >> "Downloaded: 3840."

How many downloads are not important. What matters is how many of them are earned. And this is not a directly proportional relationship, unfortunately.....))))

LeoV >> :

How many are downloaded is not important. What matters is how many of them are earned. And this is not a directly proportional relationship, unfortunately.....))))

I don't get it at all.

Let's say, well, let's say the author has a "perfect trading system"

Why not on one of his reals or on the demo, why exactly on PAMM he puts another one that drains both the author's and investor's money

All this is accompanied by comments of the author such as "everything goes according to plan".

Some kind of medieval sectarianism, to promise people gorilka with bacon, invite them to his house, set the table, sprinkle poison in gorilka and drink together with all

What a great thing, on that pomme! First there was overfixing, now martin has crept up too. What else should we expect? Not the locks!!!

http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread44910-3.html

It literally means the following:
"If the current lot size + conditional unit is less than the maximum allowable size, then increase the lot by a conditional unit".

In reality, the following happens:
1. Suppose the initial lot is 0.01
2. The position is closing in loss - a stop loss triggered
3. Try to increase the lot by 0.01 (conditional unit)
4. Checking whether we have enough money on the deposit - it depends on the maximum drawdown
5. If we have enough money, we increase it by one conventional unit, i.e. by 0.01
6. The lot becomes 0.02.

Ah, here:

There is no technical problem in placing stops on the server side of the broker. We do not set them on purpose because sometimes stops are not triggered synchronously with the trading robot - the robot thinks a stop is not triggered but it is. Again, there is no technical problem synchronizing them, but we don't want to give our extra stops to the broker - a penny saved

Therefore we are consciously undertaking certain technical risks which we are reducing by using 3 independent dedicated Internet channels: 1 reliable channel from the US trading server and 2 channels from Moscow from different providers.

That's fine. But I don't like this witty concoction of the Patent-protected Digital Brain. I don't think two patents are enough, you need a third one - stick it up its arse! Otherwise it's in grave danger.

And here's another one, delightful: As long as you're not out of the norm, there's no risk. It seems the concept of fat tails in black swans is unknown to the CMZP.

What beautiful words, just like an ode to martingale: As you can see from the report, the GBPUSD trading robot has not had a very good start, but each new stop loss allows you to increase the amount of capital used in trading.

That's it, I can't read there anymore.