"The 'perfect' trading system - page 99

Svinozavr >> :

How was it yesterday ... with the phone, if it's not a secret ?

neoclassic >> :
An ideal trading system has no external parameters.

Oleg, give me an example of such a system. I am not talking about its profitability, I am talking about its lack of external parameters.

P.S. I do not consider "if Close[1] is higher than High[2], then long; if Close[1] is lower than Low[2], then short; otherwise do nothing" a system without parameters. It's just that these parameters are not put in the external ones.

LeoV >> :

This parameter is maximised. ))))

No such thing. Where to store, how to hide that much money?

The ideal advisor should give out the right amount at short notice, but not keep the money. Where to get it is his problem. Let him borrow and then work it off.

The ideal advisor must also be loyal to his master, so as not to be stolen. And be independent enough not to get lost in a fire or a move.

Yes!

Mathemat >> :

Oleg, give me an example of such a system. I am not talking about its profitability, but about the absence of external parameters.

P.S. I do not consider the system "If Close[1] is higher than High[2], then it is a Long; if Close[1] is lower than Low[2], then it is a Short; otherwise, you do nothing" a system without parameters. These parameters are just not shown externally.

I mean exactly the absence of external parameters, i.e. an ideal system should work without any human intervention at all. I cannot say anything about a system without parameters at all, apparently, it is impossible to work without parameters at all :-)

A classic computer is incapable of handling a perfect system.

sol >> :
A classical computer is not capable of processing an ideal system.

This can be stated by having evidence and an ideal system

Mischek >> :

This can be argued by having evidence and an ideal system

The fact that perfect systems do not exist is an indirect indication of the probability that my statement may be true.

sol >> :
A classical computer is not capable of processing a perfect system.

A very deep thought.

To make the same computer, you first have to invent it. That is, there has to be an idea: this thing is a computer, let me make it. An archetype, a model, an idea, is necessary. Otherwise what are we trying to create?)

===

I've been thinking, and there are probably two archetypes of TS after all:

a) a TS as a market model and

b) a TS following the market.

They can both be perfect and not overlap. Although. zero lag of following the market automatically turns b) into a). But! These are still two different approaches. But can coexist in the same EA.

While thinking further. This is just a thought process.

sol >> :

The fact that perfect systems do not exist is

Is it already a fact ? or is it proven ?

>> I don't have one.