"The 'perfect' trading system - page 104

Synonymous with perfect.

If you put it that way, then any drain cannot be perfect, whether random or steady.

A trading system must quickly gain the deposit.

It should not give the drawdown above the acceptable level.

It should not overload the deposit.

It should not demand to the hardware.

For this it is possible:

Choose a strategy depending on the circumstances (including the waiting strategy), to select the optimal parameters.

Choose an MM.

Should the number of manually set parameters be minimised? Ideally, yes, but in real life it's not the most important aspect.

That's all we started the branch with. There has been no development so far.

Svinozavr >> :

One can sense a purely technical education. An idea is the immaterial. Well, have you heard of Plato? Idealism there, Neoplatonism, solipsism. Don't confuse the everyday meaning of 'idealism' with the philosophical one - our case.

There is an idea for, say, a car - everything that can relate to a car in this main heavenly clunker is there. The 600-merin is a total shit compared to it, because it is a crude projection of an idea onto a material substance. (Almost quoting Pelevin.)) So we want to outline an idea in order to project it into reality, following Aristotle (incidentally, a disciple of Plato).

I'm not quite sure why you're turning the question into the realm of philosophising? Angela probably meant exactly in the domestic sense of 'Perfect'.

gip >> :

I'm not quite sure why you're turning the question into a philosophical area? Angela probably meant in the domestic sense "Perfect".

No, we wanted to define a model which would reflect everything that we mean by the abbreviation TC (successful, of course). We wanted to name the distinctive features and so on.

===

What does philosophising have to do with it? If I was philosophising, I probably wouldn't be trading for a living.Having an idea is one thing. Having a concrete implementation is another. I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure I've heard it all. Do you want to continue?)

Svinozavr >> :

No, we wanted to define a model that would reflect all that we put in the abbreviation TC (successful, of course). To name its distinctive features etc.

===

What does philosophising have to do with it? If I was philosophising, I probably wouldn't be trading for a living.Having an idea is one thing. Having a concrete implementation is another. I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure I've heard it all. Do you want to continue?)))

Yes! You're our creature.

Exactly. And respected Reshetov opened a new branch - for brains.

And then the whole gang showed up - with vobla and beer.

Marvellous

sol >> :

That's the measure of perfection. It is what it is. Suggest your own.

Ideality has no measure. >> By definition.

paukas >> :

Ideality has no measure. By definition.

Enough with the verbiage already. Call it a measure of proximity to the ideal, if you like.

Ideality has a measure. If it does not exist according to your definition - it speaks only about narrowness of your ideas.

If you are not familiar with the concepts Ideal gas, Ideal crystal, Ideal conductor, etc. - go and learn, not tutor.

A completely black superconductor is more ideal than a normal superconductor.

And if it is completely black and from all sides, it is even more perfect than a one-sided completely black superconductor.

A bit of an offtopic:

I realise that most have a technical education, even if not one. But guys, the notion of a "perfect system" is a normal term for technicians (vocational schools don't count).

Then about the reasoning. Gentlemen, there is logic. Again for techies should be familiar with this concept - it's not just from the realm of rhetoric. I am not calling for arguments such as "you fecal matter! Your nonsense in this context can neither be proven nor refuted - stop flubbing. Reread, you moron, Gedel's fucking incompleteness theorem!" Maybe we don't need logic as a science (I don't mind that!), but, gentlemen, can we observe elementary logic in discussion?! Otherwise, on the one hand - an argument, on the other - wash your neck first. What's the use of that?

Svinozavr >> :

A bit of an offtopic:

I realise that most have a technical education, even if not one. But guys, the notion of a "perfect system" is a normal term for technicians (vocational schools don't count).

Then about the reasoning. Gentlemen, there is logic. Again for techies should be familiar with this concept - it's not just from the realm of rhetoric. I am not calling for arguments such as "you fecal matter! Your nonsense in this context can neither be proven nor disproved - stop flubbing. Reread, you moron, Gedel's fucking incompleteness theorem!" Maybe we don't need logic as a science (I don't mind that!), but, gentlemen, can we observe elementary logic in discussion?! Otherwise, on the one hand - an argument, on the other - wash your neck first. What's the use of it?

I want to ask you a question. Will the system that moves the market belong to the first category (1. the system that trades the market model)?

gip >> :

Synonymous with perfect.

If you put it that way, then any drain cannot be perfect, whether random or steady.

A trading system must quickly gain the deposit.

It should not give the drawdown above the acceptable level.

It should not overload the deposit.

It should not demand to the hardware.

For this it is possible:

Choose a strategy depending on the circumstances (including the waiting strategy), to select the optimal parameters.

choose the MM.

Should the number of manually set parameters be minimised? Ideally, yes, but in real life it's not the most important aspect.

This is all that started the branch. There has been no development so far.

100%

But there was an attempt to pass off any stability as an indication.

;)