"The 'perfect' trading system - page 96

LeoV >> :
I've written to you repeatedly - you have a problem with over-optimisation, that's why there's a drain. The criteria by which you optimise leads to over-optimisation.

>> Wrong.

Thinking with the stereotype "over-optimization" is of course easier, and most importantly you don't need to prove anything :)

StopBase is optimised and if you read carefully, StopBase has not changed for the whole current year - this is the indicator of carrier stability.

VictorArt >> :

You're wrong.

Thinking in terms of the stereotype "over-optimisation" is of course easier, and most importantly you do not need to prove anything :)

StopBase is being optimized and if you read carefully, StopBase has not changed throughout the current year - this is an indicator of carrier stability.

There is no carrier. this is your fabrication and the evidence is a drain.

VictorArt писал(а) >> Wrong.

If I was wrong, your equity would be like this -

and it looks like it's going to flush:)

VictorArt, clarify what "carrier frequency" is - not only with pictures.

In radio engineering, the term is 'carrier frequency'. How do you apply it to the balance graph?

And what its stability is - not just in pictures, either, preferably.

Pegasmaster >> :

1. You have the right to live, of course, but speak in common terms, or explain what you mean, because "must have a stable "carrier"" seems to be understood only by you.

2. If the system is "perfect" enough, it cannot "happen to be in the phase - "against the trend"", unless its behavior was originally designed to do so

This is exactly the kind of system we are discussing. "Accidentally" is not about such systems.

p.s. Stay tuned for your advisor, maybe we'll learn something new.

1. The carrier is stable if it goes up from left to right on the chart.

More strictly - the optimizer gets the same optimal values of carrier parameters at different periods.

2. very likely - the future cannot be predicted, even for a perfect system.

"Perfect" does not mean "fictional" - the laws in force must not be forgotten.

In fictional trading conditions it is extremely easy to create an ideal system - just elementary :)

VictorArt >> :

When it comes to "stable carrier", profit is irrelevant - see pictures above.

You know, I am not a forex theorist, the most important thing for me is the stability of the balance growth.

God, it's impossible to have a discussion with you, we keep coming back to your Expert Advisor, which is not perfect, but over-optimised. Can you at least hypothetically take your mind off it? Because it's just impossible to talk about the same thing over and over again!

Again I say that in the tester I can specifically "draw" a straight "into the sky" for you and I will talk about "stable carrier". Shall we measure with screenshots?

The stability of the balance growth is the most important thing for the system and the trader, of course with small and controlled risks.

PS It seems that other people have a complete incompatibility of concepts with you in relation to forex. I'm exhausted, as they say "the hand of a fighter is tired of stabbing", it's already 2 in the morning, so I smoke and sleep. I have to make the perfect system till monday :))))) hehe

By the way, explain in Russian what you mean by "carrier". I graduated from the radio engineering department of the KAI, so I think I should understand.

Mathemat писал(а) >> what is a "carrier"

Carrying a stable profit....)))))

LeoV >> :

If I was wrong, your equity would be like this -

I VERY much like that equity as well :)

You just, as a layman, have no idea of the complexity of the task of achieving stability - try over 12 different robots that trade very intensively, without interruption for a single day, to draw a near perfect horizontal equity straight line :)

VictorArt писал(а) >> try more than 12 different robots that trade very intensely, without interruption for a single day, to draw an almost perfect horizontal equity straight line :)

What's the point of doing this? When you only need one that will "draw" with an upward slope....))))