"The 'perfect' trading system - page 86

VictorArt писал(а) >>

What do you need it for, monitoring?

You can't put monitoring on bread.

For example - you sell EAs. Without positive monitoring I, for example, will not buy them. No matter how much you rub me with magical screenshots....)))))

VictorArt писал(а) >>

What do you need it for, monitoring?

You can't put monitoring on bread.

That's right, Victor.

They're all smart now! They want monitoring. And profitable, too.

You wish. :)

LeoV >> :

I am following the logical chain because I am interested in your project, but I don't see any logic there, unfortunately.

I do not see any logic in the screenshots, as you yourself have written -

Less flooding, more thinking.

The screenshots and monitoring themselves are meaningless - there are a million temporarily profitable reports on the network - look at any of them.

It is quite different when there is a chain of logically related events.

If it wasn't littered with a pile of flooder rubbish, it would be better seen.

But that's not my problem :)

- А чай дают?

- They do. In the evening.

- With sugar?

- Maybe you should put some brew in it, too.

LeoV >> :

For example - you sell EAs. Without positive monitoring I, for example, will not buy them. No matter how much you pander to me with magic screenshots....)))))

"EAs with positive monitoring" are bought by, sorry, only "suckers".

This is not an attempted insult, but simply a corollary of the cardinal rule of stock trading:

"Income earned by a Manager in past periods cannot be a guarantee of income in the future!"

Any monitoring is already in the past and there is no guarantee that it will be in the future as well.

Do you really want me to treat you as a "sucker"? :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

"Expert advisors with positive monitoring" are only bought, sorry, by "suckers".

The right guys buy purely losing EAs. And they invest only in losing managers.

Victor, let's go on....

VictorArt >> :

"Advisors with positive monitoring" are bought, sorry, only by "suckers".

This is not an attempt at insult, but simply a corollary of the main rule of stock trading:

"Past gains made by a Manager cannot be a guarantee of future gains!"

Any monitoring is already in the past and there is no guarantee that it will be in the future as well.

Do you really want me to treat you like a "sucker"? :)

Right, and "real patsas" only buy advisors with loss-making monitoring?

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Less flubbing - more thinking.

Screenshots and monitoring alone are meaningless - there are a million temporarily profitable reports online - look at any of them.

It is quite different when there is a chain of logically related events.

If it was not covered with a pile of flooder's rubbish, it would be better visible.

But that's not my problem :)

It's called "Wordplay and no cheating" ....))))

VictorArt wrote >>

"Advisors with positive monitoring" are bought by, sorry, only "suckers".

This is not an attempted insult, just a corollary of the main rule of stock trading:

"Past earnings of a Manager cannot be a guarantee of future earnings!"

Any monitoring is already in the past and there is no guarantee that it will be the same in the future.

I understand you, with this slogan you can sell anything you like, even loss-making EAs - they will earn in the future! ))

VictorArt wrote(a) >> Do you really want me to treat you as a "sucker"? :)
So you're not confusing me as a 'sucker'......)))))

VictorArt >> :

But I have the source code of an adaptive EA, which anyone can use in their tests, trading and development :)

You know the popular wisdom: "What's good for the Russian is bad for the German"?

So, my success in trading, will not be able to help you make money.

You alone can earn money, using this or that tool, this or that knowledge.

My goal is not to convince every "German" here that the Adaptive EA is a grail, which you can set on your account today and go to the Canary Islands the day after tomorrow.

Another question is whether you will be able to use it? By definition, I cannot answer it for you.

You only have to decide for yourself - try to use this tool - the Adaptive EA.

And if it proves useful to you - good. Otherwise, there are many other possibilities.

All the rest is irrelevant, and all the flooding here by some comrades is simply because they have nothing better to do - out of boredom.

Whatever I have not shown, every time, will be demanded to show something else, which has not shown so far :)

I don't need your successes, I feel fine without your advice. It's just that you provide absolutely no evidence that this advisor is even useful to you, let alone others. Provide it and there will be a normal discussion, otherwise, just idle chatter.

LeoV >> :

It's called "Wordplay and no cheating" ....))))

I understand you, with this slogan you can sell anything, even loss-making EAs - they will make money in the future! ))

So you don't confuse me as a "sucker"......)))))

It's simpler than that.

Download the source code and make up your mind whether you will be able to earn money with this tool in the future or not.

On the contrary, the scheme for suckers looks like this

1. we make some nice monitoring or statment

2. start selling EAs using this monitoring. In this case, there may be no link between the monitoring and the Expert Advisor.

3. guarantee a profit

4. Losers buy, thus forgetting the main rule of exchange trading - that is why they are suckers.

This is called "make a sweet out of shit".

Well, don't ask me about it :)