"The 'perfect' trading system - page 85

Something about a powder commercial came to mind: "This is what a hard-to-remove stain looks like under a microscope."

registred писал(а) >>

For some reason I get the impression that I am the one offering you an advisor, not you me. Show me a non-fake, non-fake statement and everything will fall into place. Or you do not offer anything to anyone? Then why so much talk about an adaptive system?

What do you want - a statement. You should ask Einstein for a statement :)

Svinozavr >> :
... "This is what a stain looks like under a microscope."

>> "We're doing it, we're doing it, and it's getting bigger. >>)

VictorArt >> :

No, the ideal is an adaptive EA in source

1. You can monitor one thing and sell another - there is no unequivocally provable connection between monitoring and the EA - the connection is only "by word of honour" :)

2. You can trade a beautiful, certified by a broker, stake, and then wave it for the next 50 years, like the hunter in "An Ordinary Miracle", but everyone knows that past performance is not a guarantee of future income.

That's why I wonder why it is difficult for you to take the source code of an adaptive EA, add to it the functions of state saving and recovering, as I wrote in the comments, and put it on a demo account?

Of course, if your aim is to do black PR, then by definition no one will do it, and if they do, they will set up the EA in such a way that it will instantly lose everything :)

So, yes - there will be a lot of pages about nothing, but it's not my problem, and forum fludders and those who succumb to them, instead of using their own head.

1. Not only do you now have "no unequivocally provable link between monitoring and EA", but there is no monitoring itself.

2. You don't have that either.

Just your words, that's all. Why should I take your Expert Advisor, if there is no proof of its any value?

I didn't set myself the task of "black-peddling", you are doing a fine job of that yourself - 85 pages of unsubstantiated rubbish.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

1. You can monitor one thing and sell another - there is no unequivocally provable link between monitoring and the advisor - the link is only "by word of honour" :)

2. You can trade a beautiful, certified by a broker, stake, and then wave it for the next 50 years, like the hunter in "An Ordinary Miracle", but everyone knows that past results do not guarantee a profit in the future.

All this applies to your screenshots that you so strenuously post......

Pegasmaster >> :

1. Not only do you now have "no unequivocally provable link between the monitoring and the EA", but there is no monitoring itself.

2. You don't have that either.

Just your words, that's all. Why should I take your Expert Advisor if there is no proof of its any value?

I didn't set myself the task of "black-peddling", you have coped with this task perfectly well yourself - 85 pages of unsubstantiated rubbish.

But I have the source code of the adaptive EA, which anyone can use in their tests, trades and developments :)

You know the popular saying: "What's good for the Russian is bad for the German"?

Now, my success in trading will not help you make any money.

You alone can earn money, using this or that tool, this or that knowledge.

My goal is not to convince every "German" here that the Adaptive EA is a grail, which you can set on your account today and go to the Canary Islands the day after tomorrow.

Another question is whether you will be able to use it? By definition, I cannot answer it for you.

You can only decide for yourself to try and use this tool - the Adaptive EA.

And if it proves useful to you - good. Otherwise, there are many other possibilities.

All the rest is irrelevant, and all the flooding here by some comrades is simply because they have nothing better to do - out of boredom.

Whatever I have not shown, every time, will be demanded to show something else that so far has not shown :)

VictorArt писал(а) >> Whatever I show, every time, they will demand to show something else, which I have not shown so far :)

Please don't make up things that aren't there. The only thing everyone is asking to see is monitoring. You have one monitoring - it is unprofitable. There is no other, unfortunately.

LeoV >> :

All of this applies to your screenshots that you so strenuously post......

So I'm not posting them for those waiting for manna from heaven or munching on popcorn :)

But for those who follow the logical chain of their posting.

For example, the optimizer confirmed that the synchronization is within normal limits - here is a screenshot, as a result of the experiment.

LeoV >> :

Please don't make up things that aren't there. The only thing everyone is asking to see is monitoring. You have one monitoring - it is unprofitable. Unfortunately, there is no other.

What do you need it for, monitoring?

>> You can't put monitoring on bread.

VictorArt писал(а) >> And for those who follow the logical chain of putting them out there.

I trace the logical chain as I am interested in your project, but no logic there, unfortunately.

VictorArt wrote(a) >> For example, the optimizer confirmed that the synchronization is within normal limits - here is a screenshot as a result of the experiment.

I don't see any logic in screenshots as you yourself wrote.

VictorArt wrote >>

1. You can monitor one thing, but sell another - there is no unequivocally provable connection between the monitoring and the Expert Advisor - the connection is only "by word of honour" :)

2. You can trade a beautiful, certified by a broker, stake, and then wave it for the next 50 years, like the hunter in "An Ordinary Miracle",