"The 'perfect' trading system - page 69

Svinozavr >> :

Everybody's such a "special" case.

Make fun of anything you like, just don't use the perpetual motion machine as an example.

bank >> :

Ilya, are you really?

bank >> :

Make fun of whatever you want, just don't use perpetual motion as an example.

What, "just don't throw me into a thorn bush?" )))

"Perpetual motion machine" in this context is a noun - a category of morass reigning on this thread.

gip >> :

+1

bank >> :

Where have you been? >> where'd the oily one go, we just got used to it.

Mischek >> :

So where have you been? >> where'd you put the oily one, you just got used to it?

oilman has given up his life and reincarnated

bank >> :

>> the fuel oil gave up its life and turned into

>> was it rolled up in bitumen? 8-о)

lol Wow, this place is fun!!!

hmm. tell me how you can put smiley faces in here.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Yes, Angela. Now you'll think a hundred times about the name of the topic before you create it. It's like the perpetual motion machine - crazy people's paradise. So this thread has turned into a yellow house for one patient.

It's a shame. There's no point in posting on the topic here. It's a clusterfuck.

I've already thought a hundred times not only about the topic, but about this forum in general. All right, one "smart guy" from the circus came, but why a crowd of smart and educated people are attracted to it..., it makes you think, and it becomes very sad!

Sorry, work is boring. My head gets tired from over-stretching my mind. And in general, the streamlining of the branch, it is a minimum task of its creator.

But we are understanding people, if you look at us very strictly, we'll stop naughty :)