"The 'perfect' trading system - page 48

Svinozavr >> :

No. I don't share. I only share what I think is necessary. I don't involve investors. I do not engage in PR. (I do not go for the "weak")).

/*

The number of published articles could have been much larger, but I believe it is incorrect to exploit one idea in different variations. I'm just not interested. And I don't belong to those who share how he managed to overlay MACD on RSI and still paint everything as a billboard. Another level.

*/

You have me confused with someone else. Maybe you're confusing me with yourself. So here's another revelation for you: people, they come in all shapes and sizes.

Thanks to the Great Teacher for the revelation!

By the way, greed is a vice.

Otherwise, you are a classic example of the "forum trader", who says he knows everything, knows everything and trades profitably.

But what are you doing on this forum? With your income from trading you could surely find something more interesting to do.

Like catching sharks in the Pacific Ocean. Or to fly in Antarctica on a hang-glider - to scare the penguins.

It is clear why I am here - there is a task of introducing adaptive trading technologies into mass use - I am part of its solution - a dependent person - the slave of the task.

And why do you need to deal with such nonsense, to waste your precious trader's time on such imbeciles as me?

VictorArt >>

I am, as you have seen, not greedy:

1. General Trading Theory (GTS)

2. the use of OTT using an adaptive EA as an example:

3. Adaptive EA Q&A subscription

4. The picture from real was above.

Point one is missing, Victor. Blonde analogies don't work. If you make real iron robots, you probably know about ATS and other theoretical stuff related to automatics. So, explain in these terms, how your synchronization happens - at least on your fingers, in terms of links, transfer functions and... you know.

The second and third points are there, bravo.

The fourth does not inspire optimism yet (I'm talking about PAMM, which, according to you, has more than 10 adaptive robots, replacing each other).

P.S. The subject is really interesting. Most people, when they hear the word "adaptive", talk more about muvings (and what for they are needed, I can't for the life of me understand; what good is a smooth muv with no phase delay - if price distribution is the same as it was and still is?!). But this is something else entirely, more interesting.

Mathemat >> :

The first point is missing, Victor. Analogies for blondes do not work. If you are making real metal robots, you surely know about ATS and other theoretical stuff associated with automatics. So, explain in these terms, how your synchronization happens - at least on your fingers, in terms of links, transfer functions and... you know.

The second and third points are there, bravo.

Fourth, I'm not optimistic yet (I'm talking about PAMM, which according to you has more than 10 adaptive robots replacing each other).

Well, they don't and they don't - I understand and like the simplicity of it - master of ceremonies :)

If you come up with your own, in more "abstruse" terms, I will add you as a co-author.

I have already answered 100 times about PAMM - the objectives of reliability and stability are of primary importance, because large potential clients are afraid of Forex - the main thing for them is not to lose.

If you do not know what to do and what to expect, you will have to do something else.)

VictorArt >> :

Thanks to the Great Master for the revelation!

By the way, greed is a vice.

Otherwise, you are a classic example of a "forum trader", who says he knows everything, knows everything and trades profitably.

But what are you doing on this forum? With your earnings from trading you might have better things to do.

Like catching sharks in the Pacific Ocean. Or to fly in Antarctica on a hang-glider - to scare the penguins.

It is clear why I am here - there is a task of introducing adaptive trading technologies into mass use - I am part of its solution - a dependent person - the slave of the task.

But why do you need to deal with such nonsense and waste your precious trader's time on such imbeciles like me?

I did not talk about my trading on this thread, and only that my primary trade is not Forex, but the stock exchanges, and that it is my main and only occupation for more than 5 years (I trade even longer.) If you think to offend me or somehow insult me - lasciate ogni speranza. I do not attract investors - I do not need to prove anything to you or anyone else. You are confusing me with myself again.

There are ideas that I think are appropriate for publication - I'll publish them. I really don't post advisors - my altruism has its limits. And that is not the point. Are you trying to show that I know how to post trade orders correctly? )))

If you want to be talked to constructively, don't stoop to nonsense like the quoted post. It makes you look bad - PR suffers. It's obvious to everyone if you don't realise it.

Alexei! The idea is... ))) Well, let's just say it's not new. And too, like muvigni, relies on inertia. No matter how you slice it.

Then, no one prevents us from making muwings with instantaneous reaction to changes in conditions and taking into account the inertia of this effect. For example, attention - PR!!!)), recently published by me EMA with separate coefficients for attack and decay.

Then, the essence of the slip (maturity expectation) has not been cancelled yet.))) Another thing is how to use it.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Let's say, well, let's say the author has a "perfect trading system"

Why not on one of his reals or on a demo, why exactly on a PAMM he puts another one that drains both the author's and the investor's money

This is a mystery of nature. If they do not know what to expect, they cannot do it with their own money. By the way, lately I have learned a lot of new and interesting ideas from this forum, which can be put in the anals at.....))))) A thought - it is necessary to make a special colour for an analogue.....)))))

Svinozavr >> :

And too, like muvigni, rely on inertia. No matter how you spin it.

Wrong.

If you look closely at the trades, you will see that positions can be opened against price movement, at times hitting a reversal. What kind of "inertia" are we talking about here?

All "inertia" is only in your imagination, within your view of the nature of the market.

Look, for example, here

The curve clearly shows the search process. As soon as there is a "road" the robot starts "driving" on it. If there is no road, the robot searches.

If there is a road in the market where the robot can "comfortably travel", I assure you that there will be nowhere to take the profit.

Another thing is that the "road" may not appear for too long. But in real life, too, "tractors" exist for something :)

VictorArt >> :

Wrong.

If you look closely at the trades, you will see that positions can be opened against price movement, at times hitting a reversal. What kind of "inertia" are we talking about here?

All "inertia" is only in your imagination, within your view of the nature of the market.

Look, for example, here

The curve clearly shows the search process. As soon as there is a "road" the robot starts "driving" on it. If there is no road, the robot searches.

If there is a road in the market where the robot can "comfortably travel", I assure you that there will be nowhere to take the profit.

Another thing is that the "road" may not appear for too long. But in real life "tractors" exist for something :)

All right. That is exactly what inertia is all about. If your "road" did not exist, the body would not be for some time in a state of uniform, rectilinear (not bumping against elbows) motion - Newton's 1st law of inertia definition, remember?))), then the robot would only be busy looking for a road - i.e. draining.

===

You're also a double major? )))) Just kidding.

===

Yes. And don't lie to me about my view of the market - I didn't tell you that.

Svinozavr >> :

That's right. That is exactly what inertia is all about. If your "road" did not exist, the body would not be in a state of uniform, rectilinear (not bumping against elbows) motion for some time - Newton's 1st law of motion where inertia is defined, remember?)), then the robot would only be looking for a road - i.e. draining.

===

You're also a double major? )))) Just kidding.

Have the laws of mechanics been proven to apply to the financial markets?

What a coincidence - time to go back to school :)

Seriously, you wanted to and you've defined for yourself: "the laws of mechanics work for the market!" But in fact, this is just your fantasy.

Prove first that the term "inertia" is applicable to financial markets, then we'll use the term to discuss market theories.

Until then, it's better to "communicate in terms for blondes" than to build "scientific castles in the sand".

VictorArt >> :

Has it been proven that the laws of mechanics apply to financial markets?

What a coincidence - time to go back to school :)

Seriously, you wanted to and you've defined for yourself: "the laws of mechanics work for the market!" But in fact, this is just your fantasy.

Prove first that the term "inertia" is applicable to financial markets, then we'll use the term to discuss market theories.

Until then, it's better to "communicate in terms for blondes" than to build "scientific castles in the sand".

You're lying again - I haven't defined anything for myself. Simply, if the price moves in one direction for some time, bouncing back from a level, or from a news, or continues to move in the direction of an impulse (whatever the reason), then it is a manifestation of the inertia of price movement. You can call it a trend or a trendick. If the word inertia pisses you off, then call it a trend. The matter is not the point. And the fact that the price behaviour in a trend is based on Newton's 1 Law - I am not involved - my nickname is Peter, not Isaac. And my IQ is probably not as good as Newton's.))

OK. Let's return to the hackneyed analogy with the drunk at the crossroads. Everything here is subject to Newtonian mechanics. And the analogy with inertia is more than appropriate because it captures the essence of your hmm... discovery. Especially since you yourself gave this analogy.

So what are you arguing against?

===

Cut out your fantasies about my fantasies. Just to be clear - don't twist it - not on a Volga steamer.