Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 309

Pegasmaster писал(а) >> Promotion! Buy on the bottom and get second bottom as a gift! :)

+ 5 )))

Pegasmaster wrote(a) >> I wanted to ask, why is your mt screen different from the chart on pamm?

And that's as usual - nothing surprising....)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Forecasts again....

Dreams again......

Will you either close at breakeven or after 10 pips? ..... As usual - forecast one, trade another....))))

That's why you need to open up in Banks and give orders over the phone rather than through platforms.

I don't have the patience to sit through the terminal for half a year without pressing a single button. :)

What's good in a bank, the account is like a deposit - you open a deal and forget about it for half a year. ))

NYROBA писал(а) >> From 1.5 I was down 8 lots, sorry I got out earlier,

I got out early, no surprise ))))). So no need to count unearned money - 2200 pips. )))

NYROBA wrote(a) >> did some work on the mistakes and made the right conclusions.

Aha, the robot has been told? Will you wait for the second hike from 1.5 to 1.2?

NYROBA писал(а) >> Through the terminal you do not have the patience to sit for half a year and do not press a single button.:)

What's good about the bank, the account is like a deposit - open a transaction and forget it for six months. ))

Well now it all makes sense. All trading is a bluff.... )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Usual theme - got out early - no surprise )))) So no need to count the unearned money - 2200 pips. )))

Yeah, did you tell the robot? Will you wait for the second hike from 1.5 to 1.2?

More like 1.2 to 1.72

NYROBA писал(а) >> rather 1.2 to 1.72

You tell that on your forum. You can't fool us)))

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

p.s. I wanted to ask, why is your mt screen different from the pamm chart?

I save the account history from mt as a standard itemised report.

I don't know how a picture is drawn on a PAMM account with Fibo,

Maybe they have different criteria in their calculations. ))

NYROBA >>:

Я сохраняю историю счёта из мт как стандартный детализированный отчёт.

каким образом рисуется картинка на памм счёте у Фибо не знаю,

возможно у них какие то другие критерии в рассчётах. ))

the criterion there is one - equity. an itemized state shows the balance. Do you as a forex educator need to explain the difference between these concepts?

NYROBA >>:

Робот мультивалютный, пока торгует на 4-х валютных парах: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY и GBP/JPY.

Для того чтобы увеличить количество лотов или количество валют необходимо менять настройки.

Увеличение лота приводит к нарушению правил мани менеджмента, но вполне возможно что после

удвоения депозита я увеличу рабочий лот. Это промежуточный результат.

Сейчас идёт обкатка оптимальных настроек по стоп лоссу и тейк профиту для каждой валютной пары,

так как у них разная амплитудда колебаний, потом можно добавить ещё несколько ликвидных валютных пар.

If it's not a secret, what is the lot to trade with this deposit? In this case it would be 0.01 or 0.02? I would not see a lot more than 8-10% of the deposit).

As I understand you recommend everyone to sit through banks and not terminals? I do understand that I want to take a profit but maybe it would be better to just write an EA and cut my "kopeck". And the risks are the same here and there, if I'm not mistaken)

I am not sure about the volume:

If I'm not mistaken, the result is evaluated not by closed transactions, but by the situation at the moment) and if I'm not mistaken, then those 4 transactions are still Eurobucks or, at worst, GBPbucks)

Synexs писал(а) >>

If it's not a secret, what is the lot to trade with this deposit? In this case it would be 0.01 or 0.02? And the load looks like no more than 8 - 10% of the deposit)

As I understand you recommend to sit through banks and not terminals? I do understand that I want to take profit, but maybe it would be better to write an Expert Advisor and cut my "kopeck", since it may be more profitable? If I'm not mistaken, the risks are the same here and there.)

About the PAMM account:

There the result is evaluated not by closed transactions, but by the situation at the moment) and if I am not mistaken, then those 4 transactions is the same eurobucks or, at the worst, the poundbucks)

Work is carried out by the minimum, 0.01 lot.

I looked at the account, no open positions on the Euro.

Two sell positions on the pound-bucks and two on the pound-yen.

I recommend working through banks for conservative investors,

I don't make trades there more than 2-3 times a year.

For those who make transactions "more often" I recommend trading via Metatrader,

In my opinion it's the best trading terminal ever.