Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 151

goldtrader >> :

And where and what do you catch it on, this tuna?

It's only in the open sea...

Usually krill or small fish are crushed to mince and scattered in the water... Tuna is a predator and it goes like a shark to the smell of blood on any blitz, read bobber, that's when it's time to haul in.

P.S. I have never caught one myself.

Someone told me that two friends from St. Petersburg were going on a fishing trip to Siberia, one of them was from the Ministry of Defence. They were to fly on a military plane. There was still time left and they were sitting on backpacks at a military house and

they were having a drink, a friend from work dropped by to have a drink, and when the car arrived at the airport they were all in a strong state of mind.

-Where are you going?

-Fishing, come with us.

-Let's go

At the Siberian airport they were loaded into the helicopter and flown to the place.

In the morning the office woke up in a tent in the taiga by the river "off the grid" in civilian clothes

Mischek писал(а) >>

An office worker wakes up in the morning in a tent in the taiga by the river "out of range" in civilian clothes

>> definitely not a bad plot for a comedy.

Mischek >> :

Has anyone tried the poppers themselves ? (it's not an indicator ))

http://video.mail.ru/mail/deta13/136/168.html

I've tried it, great! The pike likes it)

getting drunk and shitting yourself is all popular humour...

Somebody was talking about love for kids... love is not a baggage... you also have to be an example to the kids

That's for sure. Comedies on the subject have long since become vulgar. Like an anecdote told for the ...tenth time.

But if we're talking about an example, we could start with something simpler. Like how to talk to each other.

Some people talk like they vomit. It's one thing to flush the toilet. But on each other...

Thanks for the link. I've been wanting to see it for a long time.

A test drive isn't a watch yet. :) but still

Waiting...

Suggesting a constructive one. (humour joke $)

Let's go by Nirobka or else... Trade in MT5.

And catch bugs, chips, etc. to our liking, and then online is possible.

My account has been opened ...

Login : 1597

Investor : zda1kft (read only password)

Please keep my username and passwords in a safe place.

-------------------- It's too early to cash in on MT5