Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 308

NYROBA >>:

Устал руками торговать, решил уменьшить нагрузки на нервную систему и повысить качество прогнозов

и тем самым улучшить финансовый результат. ))

Почему непонятный, как раз для меня понятный, я сам разрабатывал алгоритм несколько лет.

Compared to demo accounts and lost deposits, the RESULT is vastly improved! Close while there is profit!

NYROBA писал(а) >> 1.5 to 1.28 - 2200 pips.

There's no need to go on a rush. You didn't last all of those 2200 pips.

NYROBA писал(а) >> By the end of 2010, from 1.20 to 1.72, the price will go up 5200 pips

More forecasts....

NYROBA wrote >> then you will earn at least another $52,000 ))

Dreams again......

Will you either close at breakeven or after 10 pips? ..... As usual - forecast one, trade another....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

>> I see. For you, PAMM is so you don't get bored, so 399.98 yen. Poor investors, I feel sorry for them.....)))

At the time of opening the pamm account $500 was converted at the current exchange rate, it came to 399.98 euros.

The euro will rise against the dollar until the end of 2010, so it is foolish to keep the account in dollars.

NYROBA >>:

на момент открытия памм счёта 500$ перевели по текущему курсу, получилось 399.98 евро.

до конца 2010г. евро будет расти к доллару, поэтому держать счёт в долларах глупо.

That is, at the very least, you want your UXO to survive until the end of 2010.
But with this kind of trading it is unrealistic.
Good luck!

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
Expert Advisors are written to automate the routine of following ALL TS signals and (or) to help a person in times when he is physically unable to follow his TS (sleep, absence from the computer, etc.). But what you wrote - this is one of the tasks of TS, to minimize losses and maximize profits. So, maybe it will come in handy ... I understand there are no stops as a class, it is visible in a comparison of PAMM chart and your statement. Well, it looks like the market has reached its peak. Together with waves and fibs. Who wants so and so ... But if you are bored during the day - get a cat or a dog, all the more fun...

Of course, EAs are written to slowly drain the deposit during your sleep or absence from the computer. ;-)

First and foremost, for profit! everything else is a compromise. ))

LeoV писал(а) >>

In the 21st century, PAMMs are being turned on by boredom inside the day - it's some new kind of critter. Apparently you just don't know....)))

Investing is the most pleasant thing to do, buy at the bottom and wait until it reaches take profit.

The rest of the time is free, do what you want! ))

NYROBA >>:

Инвестирование - это самое приятное занятие, купил на дне и сиди жди пока до тейк профита дойдёт.

Всё остальное время свободно, делай что хочешь! ))

Promotion! Buy on the bottom and get a second bottom as a gift! :)

p.s. I wanted to ask, why is your mt screen different from the chart on pamm?

NYROBA писал(а) >> bought at the bottom.

What if it's not bottom yet? )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

There's no need to chase. You didn't stand all those 2200 pips.

From 1.5 I stood down 8 lots, sorry I got out earlier,

>>Worked on his mistakes and drew the right conclusions.