Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 316

zukkerro:

It's just that I also have a PAMM on FIBO and I observe how my chart works. What you see on the chart is nothing more than a drawdown and a rise in equity. And the online pumping of data. And the readings are recorded at the end of the day. I do not understand why it is working in such a way. There is no information (say, we would like to estimate the drawdown of equity) - it's impossible to find out the data on daily profit (read "drawdown of equity") every day being calculated anew. I use MT4. I look at drawdown through MT. As I look at the chart in FIBO they show 6.8% the same day :) In other words, it's bullshit for now. I`ve told the administration about it.

Equity is the most important indicator, more important than the balance, because it clearly shows which deals were miraculously saved from the margin call and which ones were done wisely. If equity on open trades goes strongly into the negative zone, the strategy has failed. This is where the lucky/unlucky thing comes in.

Ideally, equity should not fall below zero. In practice, it is acceptable, but not by much. It is an excellent indicator of the degree of risk and accuracy of entry/exit.

zukkerro:

Hello all!

So, the real Niroba himself knows how much and how he outsells or not :) and you (us) observers of PAMM chart can just see "some" curve informative that does not exceed two on dtb system :)

Well, of course, open our eyes to the equity, otherwise we have never seen it ;)
We have already opened 13 trades and equity has fallen by almost 40%. Over sitting of pure water.
Just think of the risk involved in the account and the losses the manager is prepared to tolerate.
The cost of such management is equal to the balance of the account.

I'm not against the indicator - I'm just saying that the graph really lies. :) I am in favour of seeing everything. For example, like at Alpari - I think it's an ideal chart. I think it's all there - how much I've worked and how much equity I have. I don't need to tell you about it :) I'm just trying to show off what Niroba was up to on another page. I don't give a shit :) I had twice as much equity as the chart showed :)

One more time: I am not criticizing or evaluating Niroba's PAMM management :) Whether he is sinking his depo or draining it, it is up to him and his investors. My comment was only concerned with the imperfection of FIBO PAMM statistics and nothing more :)

zukkerro:

I'm not against the indicator - I'm just saying that the chart really lies. :) I am in favour of seeing everything. For example, as at Alpari - I calculate the ideal stats. I think it's all there - how much I've worked and how much equity I have. I don't know why I'm telling you about it :) You're just trying to "get" Niroba on one and the same page. I don't give a shit :) Au contraire, the real equity may be twice as much as the graph shows :)

One more time: I am not criticizing or evaluating Niroba's PAMM management :) Whether he is sinking his depo or draining it, it is up to him and his investors. My comment was only concerned with the imperfection of FIBO PAMM statistics and nothing more :)

I have not been able to get a good look at the PAMM chart, he was not going to post it at all, and if I had not given the link, we would have been guessing on coffee screens, flavoured with the maestro's verbiage. About FIBO statistics and about maestro's choice of FIBO... Well, no one prevented him from choosing Alpari with its normal statistics, but there are much more people there. There it is possible to sit on the third place and bullshit the newcomers even with such overstaying. It practically does not work there. There is no discussion of PAMM on FIBO web site; everything is confidential, in general, as it needs to be. The statistics seem to be normal; equity is calculated several times a day and the website reflects the last calculated value. The comparison with the MT4 stats is meaningless as the drawdowns are calculated quite differently there.

P.S. By the way, on the PAMM chart. I think we see a perfect correction from the 61.8 level in terms of profitability. :)))) By the way, it could also be a sign of a reversal.

Gans-deGlucker:

I have not been able to get a good look at the PAMM chart, he was not going to post it at all, and if I had not given the link, we would have been guessing on coffee screens, spiced up with the maestro's verbiage. About FIBO statistics and about maestro's choice of FIBO... Well, no one prevented him from choosing Alpari with its normal statistics, but there are much more people there. There it is possible to sit on the third place and bullshit the newcomers even with such overstaying. It practically does not work there. There is no discussion of PAMM on FIBO web site; everything is confidential, in general, as it needs to be. The statistics seem to be normal; equity is calculated several times a day and the website reflects the last calculated value. It is absolutely useless to compare it with МТ4 stats because drawdowns are calculated there in a completely different way.

P.S. By the way, concerning the PAMM chart. I think we see the perfect correction from the 61.8 level by profitability. :)))) By the way, it may be the sign of reversal.

I am in FIBO more questions to maestro :) I am not remember what year it is and I chose by other criteria than the convenience of PAMM :) I chose PAMM when I joined FIBO, it wasn't even in the project. I don't know which year it was chosen based on other criteria. They are not all at once and I think they will put them to good use.

Z.I. And the correction is really perfect :)

zukkerro:

I'm not against the indicator - I'm just saying that the graph really lies. :) I am in favour of seeing everything. For example, like at Alpari - I think it's an ideal chart. I think it's all there - how much I've worked and how much equity I have. I don't need to tell you about it :) I'm just trying to show off what Niroba was up to on another page. I don't give a shit :) Au contraire, the real equity may be twice as much as the graph shows :)

But comrade Niroba here "getting pecked" not for a chart on the feed, but for the fact that he is not trading on his own forecasts.
And "trades" with screenshots of forecasts, like 50/50. He is making money on nubis and may live on it, but he does not trade.
If he had monitored, which I offered him on the 80th page, the conversation would be substantive, but all he does is blah-blah.
In this case he has opened PAMM with lousy stats and he is hooking pipsips with overload.
And statistics on pamm at Fibo is really rubbish. So the question to comrade Niroba is why not Alpari (there are a lot of pams, and decent stats and concrete discussions)?

Pegasmaster:

... a question for Comrade Niroba ...

"Comrade Niroba" is useless to ask specific questions - that's not why he's in the maelstrom... no specifics even in his plans... so just "blah, blah, blah"...

( sorry... I came here by accident...)

Gans-deGlucker:

P.S. By the way, on the PAMM chart. I think we see a perfect correction from the 61.8 level in terms of profitability. :)))) By the way, it may also be a sign of reversal.

I am showing you the intermediate result of the trading bot.

There is very little left to double deposit, less than 15 euriks))

NYROBA:

I'm posting the intermediate result of bot trading.

There is very little left to double the deposit, less than 15 euros ))

Initial deposit is 400 euros, total profit 24%, the total amount of actual account is less than 500 euros.

Pegasmaster:

And the stats on pamm at fibo are really rubbish. So the question for comrade Niroba is why not Alpari (and there are a lot of pams, and the stats are decent and the discussion is concrete)?

And who told you that I don't have a PAMM on Alpari? ;-)