Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 233

oil >> :

Your sucker is that you're pro-neuroba and you'll do it out of principle until the end.

and don't give me that crap... it's the lousy punk who's been shouting about the competition

When I myself want to post an invest it will not be at someone's request but solely at my initiative to discuss this or that tech analysis and not in a similar thread

and it's bullshit to compete

I knew from the beginning neuroba would pull a stunt and insisted on showing the bank account repeatedly

Neuroba claimed he didn't need a bank account.

If you think anyone trades in tens of K's and does not have a single bank account you are a LOSS

Go to the judo class or go punch some pears.

I am not advocating for Niroba. Nor am I against it. I'm essentially neutral. I'm just having fun lashing out at people in the same style they are lashing out at Niroba and then watching what they are starting to pour out of them. Niroba, unlike most of his detractors, demonstrates good self-control - a quality inherent in good traders.

By the way, the scan of the transfer from fibo to Niroba's bank showed. The account numbers are plastered there and that seems quite normal to me. No scans from you or the dead money or the mega gold trader who bought the eu at 14810 I have not seen yet.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

By the way, a scan of the transfer from fibo to Niroba Bank showed. The account numbers are plastered there and that seems quite normal to me. No scans from you or the dead money or the mega gold trader who bought the eu at 14810 I haven't seen yet.

You're a fuckin' loser.

if you and neuroba knew about banks you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself

In the last thread I asked him for a screenshot of his online banking, not a scan.

If he wanted to show he had an alfabank account it should have been a screenshot of alpha click

If it was vtb24 then it should have been a screenshot of telebank etc.

i just fucking asked him for a screenshot of the bank...if he flooded us with screenshots of mt4 terminal he would have had no problem showing us the bank screenshot either

If he wanted to show off, he had to take a screenshot of alfa-bank's account... If he had an account with alfa-bank, he should have taken a screenshot of telebank etc.

First of all, the requisites are full name and patronymic

secondly, he did not blur the number of transit account but just left it blank... i even gave him the number if the correspondent bank is a gmporgan

these two mistakes showed that he never dealt with transfers

There are bank rules I personally would not dare to deviate from... a currency transfer may not just get reverted but lost forever... I know of such cases

oil >> :

You're a fuckin' loser.

If you and neuroba knew about banks you wouldn't make a fool of yourself.

In the last thread I didn't ask for a scan but a screenshot of his online banking.

If he wanted to show he had an alfabank account it should have been a screenshot of alpha click

If it was vtb24 then it should have been a screenshot of telebank etc.

I just asked him to show me a fucking screenshot of the bank... if he flooded us with screenshots of the MT4 terminal he wouldn't have had any trouble showing us a screenshot of the bank either

If he wanted to show off, he had to take a screenshot of alfa-bank's account... If he had an account with alfa-bank, he should have taken a screenshot of telebank etc.

First of all, the requisites are full name and patronymic

secondly, he did not blur the number of transit account but just left it blank... i even gave him the number if the correspondent bank is a gmporgan

those two mistakes showed that he never dealt with transfers

There are bank rules I personally would not dare to deviate from... a currency transfer can not only get reverted but also lost forever... I've seen it happen.

You're a dirty, dumb fuck. What the fuck patronymic. Who gives a fuck about the middle name? I've never seen an account with a middle name in my life. Maybe it's just the Sidorian bank you got a $2 account with that needs a middle name. Show me a screenshot of your online banking, and give me your IP and middle name and your mother's last name, you fucking cocksucker. Don't forget your date of birth, you buttery wonder. I just now realized why your nickname is oily.

You mistranslated the word vaseline.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

>> fuck you.

Why are you all so nervous... take a "novopasitnik".

I'm certainly not the "pope" of the forum, and certainly not the "pope" of the market (just 5 years of experience), but I have enough negative emotions in the market (when I sit in a drawdown), and in life (there are plenty of rude people everywhere):

People! People! Humans!!!! (с)

Let's be soft on each other, be friendly or something... After all sometimes you don't even want to log on the forum... Waiting for a sequel like Santa Barbara or Dom2.

If you do not agree with something, do not bullshit your duelists into thinking, someone wants to believe in fairy tales, let him believe it, why create so much negativity,

There are independent forum readers who will judge whose point of view is more correct or fair to say the truth..... ... although I'll get some constants in response, like: time will judge ... etc. etc.

P.s. I do not take sides, neither Niroba ( his supporters) nor Sabluk ( and his supporters) ...

Lesta >> :

I'm certainly not the "pope" of the forum, and certainly not the "pope" of the market (just 5 years of experience), but I have enough negative emotions in the market (when I sit in a drawdown), and in life (there are plenty of rude people everywhere):

Let's be soft on each other, be friendly or something... After all sometimes you don't even want to log on the forum... Waiting for a sequel like Santa Barbara or Dom2.

If you do not agree with something, do not bullshit your duelists into thinking, someone wants to believe in fairy tales, let him believe it, why create so much negativity,

There are independent forum readers who can judge whose point of view is more correct or fair to say the truth..... ... although I'll get some constants in response, like: time will judge ... etc. etc.

P.s. I do not take sides, neither Niroba ( his supporters) nor Sabluk ( and his supporters) ...

A violinist came to a castrato.

He was poor, but he was rich.

He was poor, and the rich man said to him:

"Look, my diamonds, my emeralds;

I used to take them apart out of boredom.

And by the way," he went on:

"When you get bored,

"What do you do, I ask you to tell me."

And the poor man said to him, indifferently:

"Я? I'm scratching my sack."

( A.S. Pushkin )

Lesta >> :

If you do not agree with something, do not bullshit your duelist into thinking, someone wants to believe in fairy tales, let him believe it, why create so much negativity,

There are independent forum readers who can judge whose point of view is more correct or fair to say the truth..... ... although I'll get some constants in response, like: time will judge ... etc. etc.

P.s. I don't take sides, neither Niroba ( his supporters) nor Sabluk ( and his supporters)...

It's just that some nicknames are probably fresh out of school and as harsh and categorical as baby champagne

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Yes, I gave a recommendation to sell gold from $1000 per troy ounce with a target of $642, I am not backing down on my predictions,

Yes I agree the price just missed the $642 mark, turned slightly higher at $680, now what?

What nerve!

A.NIROBA: In the short term the gold price will go down. We expect at least towards $642 per troy ounce. Now gold is around $900, I think the price is $870. The price of gold is going to fall in the near term. All metals are down - platinum, silver, palladium and so on. Gold is holding on for now, but...

This prediction of yours was made on Exchange Universities on January 6, 2009 at 11:13 MSK, that is three months after gold passed its low of 642, reached 890 and pretended to turn down again. And now you want to make the case that you happen to be right as well ?

That's an outright lie ! And therefore you really are a fraud.

I didn't think you'd stoop to this, Alexei. It's one thing to trade according to the system or not, good or bad. It's quite another to lie so specifically. You want money so badly?

Even more blatant is his lie that he expects gold to move towards 1100 - the maximum that can still be expected is 1053, but even that is questionable because a deeper analysis on the H4 and D1 shows the start of a powerful move downwards just the beginning of the first big wave.