Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 235

Mr. TsaiShenYeh.

The first appearance was the phrase "have a good income" on an English forum,

to the question "What is this? Delete this thread or say something specific" replied : ne stoit paritsa. btw, how do you delete a thread?
Next a pause for a couple of months.
The next appearance on the forum in YuraZ's thread "The trading system is awesome! ( the topic is dedicated to skeptics of automated trading)",
The aim is to kill the competitors :
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20895 first 2 pages, judging by the style is not a newcomer to the forum,
I don't think he needs any advice on trading and the purpose of his appearance in this thread is a mystery.

He is not a member of any threads that are not friendly (even if the person in question does not care) he will be rude,

The exception is Niroba's thread about Niroba himself.

I deduce from the following: the nickname was created to promote trade from Niroba in the English-speaking part of the forum,

but it didn't look good, so it was put on reserve,

The main thing is that we have to look beyond the clones to make them legitimately legitimate.

The training section also fires off, quote ...This course is based on Eliot's Wave Theory, using Fibonacci coefficients. At present, the Wave Theory is the only method of analysis with which you can determine the future direction of trends with an accuracy of 99% in any financial market: foreign exchange, stock or commodity market. None of the currently known types of analysis, neither fundamental nor technical, neither mathematical nor candlestick analysis provide an understanding of what is going to happen to prices in the future. These types of analysis are merely an extension of Elliott Wave Theory.

I'm not familiar with Grandpa Elliott's theory, but I think that Elliott himself cannot guarantee the 99% prediction of his theory. There are many moments in his book, when the old nesting cancels under certain conditions and builds a new one...so it can't be about 99% accuracy. Besides, if it's 99% accurate, it's a real grail. With such accuracy you can make all the money in the world in a year... So another lie from a nirobka analyst.

And the link to the forum is dead. Probably removed... there must have been a lot of feedback from "grateful customers" ))))

The funny thing is that Nirobka's office is in City and the phone is in Lublino.

People! What page is the system on !?!? I've read a couple of pages but can't find it :(

No time to read everything...

GREENGAS >> :

People! What page is the system on !?!? I've read a couple of pages but can't find it :(

No time to read it all...

You don't have to read it, the system isn't on any page here, it wasn't here at all.

What is there to discuss here then !?

Urain >> :

Mr TsaiShenYeh.

The first appearance was the phrase "have a good income" on an English forum,

On the question "What is this? Delete this thread or say something specific" replied : ne stoit paritsa. btw, how do you delete a thread?
Next a pause for a couple of months.
The next appearance on the forum in YuraZ's thread "The trading system is awesome! ( the topic is dedicated to skeptics of automated trading)",
The aim is to kill the competitors :
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20895 first 2 pages, judging by the style is not a newcomer to the forum,
The author is not a beginner in the forum judging by the text and his purpose is a mystery.

In neither thread is it friendly (even if the individual in question doesn't care) there will be boorishness on the way out,

The exception is Niroba's thread about Niroba himself.

I deduce from the following: the nickname was created to promote trade from Niroba in the English-speaking part of the forum,

but it didn't look good, so it was put on reserve,

This nick nick mister Niroba value more than other clones as he will soon be a year old and cloniness is doubtful.

I was hallucinating. Yes my first topic I sold a number of profitable Expert Advisors for the Dow. Exactly as many as I wrote in the thread. And I deleted the content after the forum rules changed. The topic is closed. The EAs are not sold anymore. There still seems to be no dissatisfaction. Look at sei's date and you'll see. I know he speaks Russian. The forum is English so the letters are in Latin.

By the way, how do you delete a topic?

About Juraz theme in general nonsense - see for yourself that state. If you want to invest there, then invest.

Where am I defending Niroba? I am simply asking his main accusers to show at least a small part of what they want from him in about the same way they ask him. It just amuses me.

I'm already confused... this is the link they gave me http://www.nrb24.ru/about-author/ So, Niroba Andrey Anatolievich is there, and the same one is Alexei, or are those two brothers of a shit-analyst? I can't believe that there is a whole family of shit analysts?

GREENGAS >> :
What's the discussion here then !?

Nothing...just...peculiarities of local analysts.