Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 236

What are we talking about here !?!?
Not about wave theory !?!??

I get it, NURODA is advertising itself and people are against it.
I wonder how this thread got so many pages up !??
Do the moderators get a percentage from it !??

E_mc2 >>:
Я что то уже вобще запутался..вот та сцылка что давали http://www.nrb24.ru/about-author/ Так там Нироба Андрей Анатольевич, а этот же вроде Алексей, или то два брата говноаналитика?? Я фигею там что целая семейка говноаналитиков??

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2009/10/naa.jpg

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2009/10/duhri74hr20x.jpg

GREENGAS писал(а) >>
What is there to discuss here then !

"Peculiarities of doing national business"....))))

GREENGAS >> :
I get it, NURODA is advertising itself and the people are against it.
I wonder how this thread got so many pages up !??
Do the moderators get a percentage from it!?

Just people need somewhere to hang out, not to flood everywhere, and in a branch like this is the place to hang out.

Yes pleased))))) The second picture shows Niroba after a meeting with satisfied, thankful customers who expressed their love and gratitude to him with the width of their fist.

Urain писал(а) >>

It's just that people need somewhere to hang out, you can't just go around and flounder all over the place, and a thread like this is the best place to hang out.

Lunch for $52,000....

Great :)

Thanks for the explanation :)

Keep hanging out :)))

goldtrader >> :

Citizen with a bumped head, you've obviously got the wrong forum. It is worth looking at your only created thread to form an opinion.

However, just to clarify the situation:

In that case it is better to observe ...

Very noticeable and once again confirms your mental problems.

There are no detractors here. I would be the first to buy Niroba's signals if I had proof of their profitability and he used them himself. The second would be LeoV.

The market has not changed, it is not smart and you do not know what to do with it.

Ilya (oil) has already given comprehensive comments on the scans.

And there were also falsified scans of a preferred demo account, but in the heat of course you didn't notice them ...

Well we (or I) never positioned ourselves as cool traders, and according to Niroba's classification even demo plunderers.

I did not argue. Why should a leveraged trader show scans, passwords, monitoring?

We don't sell anything because we have nothing to sell, we don't involve anybody, we don't distribute paid services, we don't hammer hands on clockworks ...

We are the ones who are attracted to us, that is why there are some doubts. We check as much as we can, we find discrepancies one by one ... we draw conclusions,

You should analyze this chain, but you seem to have other tasks ....

This must be regarded as a terrible sin? ))) This deal may well be unprofitable, to your delight ))))

If I have a somewhat loss-making trade (it would be unpleasant for a demo-merchant), but when I open each position I know exactly where or under what conditions I will fix profit and loss.

In contrast Niroba (and judging by his comments) and you have the opposite approach to trading and it looks something like this:

the mega-guru has no right to make a mistake, he must not close a single losing trade, the balance chart (MT4 does not display equity) must go only upwards.

And this inability to admit when you are wrong is a great kinship with Niroba and gives serious reasons to believe that you are his clone.

Niroba would rather sit out losses at 700p and not take a loss. That's why we don't use stops in trading,

therefore the investment password is thrown in 1-2 times a month at moments when the giant floating losses are miraculously avoided and positions are closed with a profit of 1-2 pips,

so the word "monitoring" throws him into horror (not a single meaningful answer to the question about absence of monitoring).

That's why there are not and will not be PAMMs.

Yes, Niroba is showing mega-demo percentages. But only such a sucker will buy it, because every account has been and will be emptied.

And there are suckers for sure. But because he is not burdened with logic this time, he has the wrong place: this forum is more rich in creative

individuals capable of judging by merit and separating falsity from truth.

Therefore, accepting the baton from his hands, you run the risk of incurring all the anger and hatred of forum users.

Dear Sir, fuck off with your psychoanalysis. Solve the problems with your own stupid head. Nirobin's 700 points and your 200 is a big difference. To tell you the truth, I get the impression I'm talking to the little brothers. What can you do. Keep dumbing down with the vaseline and the dead grandmother. Generally speaking I thought the mind of the opposition was represented here, but I was wrong. It's more like Urain said - just bluntly crushing the competition. Good luck.

SZ

Anger and hatred have a bad taste to return triple.

GREENGAS >> :

People! What page is the system on !?!?

What makes you think, after reading a few pages, that there's a discussion about the system?