Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 396

Ubajal:
That's what I'm saying...

You're confused about nicknames. You're talking to yourself.

goldtrader:

I try to keep my posts in line with the stated theme of this thread.

If you're not interested in the online trading thread, why the hell are you always sticking around and littering it with your rotten doubts? ))

If you're not interested in online trading you can show your genius there if you have any. :)))))))))))

NYROBA:

I'm trying to make my posts fit the stated theme of this thread.

If you're not interested in the online trading thread, then why the hell do you keep sticking around here and littering it with your rotten doubts? ))

Get your own thread "Online Trading gniltradera" there you can show your real abilities, if you have any. :)))))))))))

The declared theme is "Online trading on wave theory (NIROBA method)".

You demonstrate either left-hand screenshots of demo accounts or pipsator's work.

So, it turns out, you are the biggest one here.

What a paradox.

P.S. Is your nickname mutilation the result of your inability to say something on the subject?

NYROBA:

:)))))))))))

Your mustache has come off...

NYROBA:

If you're not interested in the online trading thread, then why the hell do you keep sticking around here and littering it with your rotten doubts? ))

This thread is VERY interesting, I always come here and will keep coming in order to learn your skills. I have no doubts, questions do arise from time to time. I have to ask them. Was Friday's drawdown really bad for you? What if you have a stop-out? You would not shoot yourself for $500?

NYROBA:

Start your own thread "Online trading gniltradera" there you can show your genius skills, if you have any. :)))))))))))

I do not possess genius abilities and I have nothing to PR me, I do not do sales. That's why I don't need my own branch. Thanks for the advice.

sever30:

You're confused by nicknames. It turns out you're talking to yourself.
It is good that you got the hint, I hope Freelancer understood it too, the thought was addressed to him. In general, market relations are multifaceted like life, because this is life, not the chart on the monitor, so no one can know everything and to defame someone playing detective is a hopeless exercise. I, though it may be a little self-confident, consider myself to be well versed in the subject, but I cannot substantiate the wave theory to the current reality, so it only gives me the courage to try to transform it - as if I have managed, self-respect is also an interesting thing.

NYROBA:

Deposit for 23 days increased from 100 quid to $ 5577, ie more than 5 500%, and this trading strategy is not based on the Wave Theory!

I am stating the fact that there are trading methods that do not concede anything on the profitability of the Wave Theory and Fibo levels.I publish the report below:

so Mishek, practice... ;))

Uh, screenshots from the demo again. Why? Everyone can see the trading on the pamphlets in fibo and alpari.
The pictures are different. You only confuse people.

goldtrader:

This thread is VERY interesting, I keep coming here and will keep coming here to learn from your skills. There are no doubts, yes, questions arise from time to time. I have to ask them. Was Friday's drawdown really that bad and took you out of your emotional equilibrium? What if you have a stop-out? You don't want to shoot yourself for $500?

I do not have genius abilities and I have nothing to promote, I do not do sales. So I do not need a branch of my own. Thanks for the tip.

I tried to find out if the nickname goldtrader corresponds to reality, i.e. I wanted to find at least one of your trading accounts,

I don't know, but unfortunately I couldn't find any. I could not even find any demo accounts with your trading results!

But I found your post, which I'm publishing below. No comment... ))

Goldtrader 27.06.2008 15:50

I acknowledge the experiment with signals to be unsuccessful.

I am terminating it now.

Thanks for your kind attention.

P.S. And now about the sales!

goldtrader 26.06.2008 16:47

I would like to bring it to the attention of the forum members. forex signal from a very reliable, but seldom trades their MTS:

If today's D1 on EURUSD will close with more than 30 pips rise (and by all indications it will), then by the opening of a new D1 bar tomorrow you can sell the euro from the market. Closing time and price of the D1 bar on the Alpari/MetaQuotes server. As an option, a selllimit from 1.5750 to 1.5770 may be set now, I do not think that the price will fall much by the day's close.
To close the position exactly in one day on profit (or at your discretion during the day). If at the close of the day tomorrow position will be in the loss (which is unlikely), then tomorrow also at the close of the day again sell the eur with the same lot and close both positions exactly in one day. There are no stops or takeovers. You can put a technical stop at 400-500p.

I enter with a lot of 10% of the deposit.

The results of 5.5 years of back-testing and six months of real account drawdown at 20% of my deposit may reach 42%, but the probability is negligible (in 5.5 years there has been only one drawdown).

Responsibility for using the signal and lot selection lies on the user.

P.S. I invite others to follow suit.

It's funny, especially your trading signals without stops and takeovers with responsibility on the user! :))))))))))))

NYROBA:

I tried to find out if the nickname goldtrader corresponds to reality, i.e. I wanted to find at least one of your trading accounts,

But to my great regret I couldn't find any. Not even a demo account with your trading results!

But I found your post, which I'm publishing below. No commentary ... ))

It seems that Piglet is right!

This is a clinic.

---

And looking for reasons for going to this, and not only this branch, as well as the realization of being able to communicate with "radiant" personalities like you - you need to start with yourself.

I don't understand you - Bears me and you.

It's time to build Venn diagrams...

DDD

=== but looking for the causes of your own mistakes outside yourself is definitely clinical.

I'll take my leave now.

This is definitely S&M, hanging out here.

It's not a smokehouse.

++++

And if Runaway was sending me a message, it's all right for "The Robe"... ;)

Without provocation. And with good intentions.

FreeLance:

Looks like Piglet's right!

This is a clinic.

---

And looking for reasons for going to this and not only this thread, as well as realising the opportunity to communicate with "radiant" personalities like you - you need to start with yourself.

I don't understand you - Bears me and you.

It's time to build Venn diagrams...

DDD

=== but looking for the causes of your own mistakes outside yourself is definitely clinical.

I'll take my leave now.

This is definitely S&M.

It's not a smoker's lounge.

++++

And if Runaway was sending me a message, it's all right for "The Robe"... ;)

No provocation. And with good intentions.

I can't understand, if the topic is not interesting, why come into the thread and "force" yourself to write posts here? Is this really a Clinic?! :)))