Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 392

Thank you

NYROBA:

For the franc, I'm considering this scenario:

Nice looking weekly charts with a multi-year outlook )))) But what do they have to do with real trading? You have made 350-400 trades in 2 months (about 40 trading days), i.e. about 10 trades a day. In fact it's pipsing. I doubt that the positions were opened/closed using the signals of weekly charts, because the targets on them should be measured in thousands of points and should work out at least for several months.

NYROBA:

Your forecast as always failed, moreover, the account has tripled in the given period!;о)

It's you who are good, of course, for the alleged tripling, but really tripling the penny deposits is nonsense and a trick for small-minded investors.
Try to treble your account for 10-15t Uyu, then it will be very strong.

In general, I am amused by the situation with A- pams. Firstly, the manager makes 200-400% with mega risk on 300 quid, and then he scales down to 3t to take the investment.
It's funny to observe that managers with a minimum of money manage accounts worth hundreds of koz, i.e. in case of failure they risk their pennies and in case of success they make mega profits.
All this leads to unwarranted risks for the manager. And investors are hooked on this bullshit and then the forum is abuzz with their indignation after they are dumped.
We have already seen such managers working, for example, in France a trader at Societe Generale made losses worth €5 billion.

Investors, use your head first before investing.

NYROBA:

Your prediction was wrong as usual. In fact, the account tripled in the given period!;о)

Don't get all blah-blah... The account has been drained, we have all seen it.

Only by adding more than the original deposit, i.e. by actually opening a new account, the account was saved from being closed.

Well, if you apply the strategy of continuous refilling, it is impossible to withdraw the account.

Pegasmaster:

You are very good, of course, for supposedly tripling, but really tripling penny deposits is nonsense and a scam of short-sighted investors.
Try to treble your account for 10-15t Uyu, then it will be very strong.

In general, I am amused by the situation with A- pams. Firstly, the manager makes 200-400% with mega risk on 300 quid, and then he scales down to 3t to take the investment.
It's funny to observe that managers with a minimum of money manage accounts worth hundreds of koz, i.e. in case of failure they risk their pennies and in case of success they make mega profits.
All this leads to unwarranted risks for the manager. And investors are hooked on this bullshit and then the forum is abuzz with their indignation after they are dumped.
We have already seen such managers working, for example, in France a trader at Societe Generale made losses worth €5 billion.

Investors, think with your head first, and then invest.

You better try to rock the account from 100$ to 4000$ in three weeks, I'm putting a report of bot trading - the current yield is more than 4000% in three weeks ! :)

NYROBA:

You'd better try to swing your account from $100 to $4000 in three weeks, I'm putting the bot's trading report - the current yield is more than 4000% in three weeks !!!! :)

timbo:

If you employ a strategy of constant top-ups, it's impossible to lose your account.

That's mature. :)

Ba-ah-ah, so many years, so many winters... Good to see you, Sergei!

Mathemat:
Ba-ah-ah, so many years, so many winters... Good to see you, Sergei!

My respects to the sceptics! :)
I'll be here seldom for some time, till October-November I guess. Then I'll sort of open my soul.

Good to see you, Sergei! :)