Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 397

NYROBA:

I can't understand, if the topic is not interesting, why come to the thread and "force" yourself to write posts here? That's really clinical, isn't it?! :)))

I won't make your trollish nature any more fun...

It's a pity that the mathematician (as a wave writer) does not duplicate his analysis more.

And he could have done so in a new jacket!

But he studies Martians. ;)

---

And you (and not only you) should ponder - what has been done and really achieved in the last year or two?

And where will this curve lead to?

NYROBA:

I tried to find out if the nickname goldtrader corresponds to reality, i.e. I wanted to find at least one of your trading accounts,

But to my great regret I couldn't find any. Not even a demo account with your trading results!

Are you overheated Alex, literally and figuratively or is the loss pressured. I'm not on this forum to prove my capabilities to anyone, to compete, to PR and sell anything. I don't put anything on display. Consider that I am not trading, but learning. I repeat this for the eighth time.

P.S. And now about sales!

So what about the sales? Have you seen any of my sales offers or paid services? Poke your nose in. No? Then apologise for the slander and erase it.

Neither stops nor takeovers are provided. You can put a technical stop at 400-500 points.

Regarding stops/stacks: there is a TS where logically the pose is held from 1 to 3 bars and closes with the bar closing depending on the profit/loss. It's called an exit by condition/signal. It is not the same as for example selling EURGBP from 0.75 two years ago and waiting for the price to come back.

This is of course if there is practical interest, but if the question of "correspondence of the nickname to reality" bothers you, then continue researching.

NYROBA:

Hilarious, especially your trading signals with no stops and takeaways with responsibility on the user! :))))))))))))

Citizen Niroba, please tell me, do you bear full financial responsibility for your signals?

Yes or no?

He is not financially responsible, it was discussed earlier. Even the State Duma deputies last year failed to beat the debt out of him for wrong signals. Sabluk posted a picture somewhere of Niroba being beaten up by MPs. Reputation is more expensive than money, you have to pay with your reputation :)))

Well here's another record eur 3 month pound 6 month highs )))

And the PAMM account sags on the fibo... :))

Alexei, I suggest we try to predict the weather in Moscow. Here - since 21 June, when a steady heatwave set in.

The temperature on 27 July is questionable because from 22 to 29 the highest temperature in Moscow did not drop below 35. But the general nature of the graph does not change. So, are we heading south or north?

Mathemat:

Alexei, I suggest we try to predict the weather in Moscow. Here - since 21 June, when a steady heatwave set in.

The temperature on 27 July is questionable, because from 22 to 29 the highest temperature in Moscow did not drop below 35. But the general nature of the graph does not change. So where are we going, south or north?

I'd rather go to my place...

Mathemat:

The temperature on 27 July is questionable, because from 22 to 29 the highest temperature in Moscow did not drop below 35. But the general nature of the graph does not change. So, are we heading south or north?

What are we playing for?

Yeah, you sneaky devil. You know which TF to choose. You do have an unconventional one, H6...