Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 315

Mischek wrote(a) >>

Awesome

Most importantly, when you don't get it right for the hundredth time, pretend it's all according to plan.

I wonder what's going down faster than it's going up.

Some quotes have the quid in the numerator, others in the denominator, and that's just a convention that's historic.

And the phrase is from the stock market, and so are long and short

NYROBA wrote :>> This is the same pound chart, only on a weekly time frame

And if you look at the annual candlesticks, then.......)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

And if you look at the annual candlesticks,.......)))))

Price jumped 150 pips on the watch, then flew back down at 2600, leaving this move as just a shadow of a candle ,

There is a small margin of error in global reversals. )))

Or do you want to catch a pips to pips reversal?! )))

NYROBA писал(а) >> the price jumped 150 pips on the watch, then flew back down at 2600, leaving that movement as just a shadow of a candle ,

To be more specific and watch the chart you demonstrated, not the weekly or monthly or yearly chart and use your jargon, the price jumped 150, then rebounded 150, then rebounded 150, then rebounded 200, then rebounded 100, then rebounded 150, then rebounded 200 again and only then slipped down to 1.6 for 2 weeks, not so fast as you described it. Do you think that this prediction was correct? )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

To be more precise: looking at the chart you have just presented, not weekly or monthly or yearly and using your jargon, the price jumped 150, then rebounded 150, then jumped again 150, then jumped again 200, then jumped again 100, then jumped again 150, then jumped again 200 and only then quite gently, not rapidly as you stated, during 2 weeks it went down to 1.6. Do you think that this prediction was correct? )))

If you look at it from a practical point of view in a few hours sitting through a 100 pips drawdown, you would earn 3500 pips! ))

NYROBA писал(а) >> If you look at it from a practical point of view in a few hours sitting through a 100 pips drawdown, you would have earned 3,500 pips in three weeks! ))

Looking at it from a real perspective, the drawdown (or waiting to start moving towards 1.6) is not a few hours, but a month - from November 5 to December 4. And the 1.6 target was reached on December 22. Just don't cheat with dates.....)))

By the way - a drawdown of a few hours is not visible on a weekly chart. A few weeks is yes ))))

Something broke the trend line, more than half of the profit was lost, ran out of magic screens...

What's the reason?

goldtrader >>:

Что-то трендовую линию пробило, больше половины прибыли потеряно, кончились волшебные скрины ...

В чём причина?

Options

It's not Niroba's fault, it's the councillor's fault

It's not Niroba's fault, it's the DC's fault

It's not Niroba's fault, it's the market's fault.

It's not Niroba's fault, it's Abama's, Benladen's, Sarkozy's, the Penguins'.

It's all according to plan, we just have to wait.

Maybe the lovine is gaining momentum? :)

goldtrader: What's the reason?

Photoshop doesn't work on pums. )))

Hello all!

I "passed by" here and will go further :) But I just wanted to add my half a penny (I'm not NIROBI or anyone else here do not know anyone else, I do not defend and blah blah blah blah).

I just have a PAMM on FIBO too and I watch how my chart works. What you see on the chart is nothing more than a drawdown and a rise in equity. And it is pumping the data online. And the readings are recorded at the end of the day. I do not understand why it is working in such a way. There is no information (say, we would like to estimate the drawdown of equity) - it's impossible to find out the data on daily profit (read "drawdown of equity") every day being calculated anew. I use MT4. I look at drawdown through MT. Looking at the chart in FIBO - 6.8% on the same day :) In other words, it's bullshit for now. That tsimosh administration and notified.

So, it's real Niroba himself knows how much he is or is not over sitting :) And you (us) observers of PAMM chart can just see "some" curve informative that is not higher than two on dtb system :)

Z.I. Sorry for the most likely offtopnyy post.