Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 154

Ms Ballistica, if you would like to comment on the EURJPY, please

ULAD писал(а) >>

No. I haven't sold yet. I think from 1.6500 and maybe a little earlier. The pound always misses that level. And ideally of course 1.6570.

Both you and Niroba were right.

20.10.2009 16:46 it was.

Sorento >> :

God be your judge, sir.

Time will tell.

And if you are wasting your time on this thread about Niroba's method (I don't know much about it yet, unfortunately), it means it's not a childish question.

And the ways of solving it are up to everyone. "Occam's Razor makes a lot of things childish. ;)

And keep the vodka, it will come in handy.

One more thing. Personal.

You position yourself as a Chief Engineer, but there are no childish or other projects of yours in Codebase.

but there's 691 comments and poking around.

Until I do something really worthwhile, I won't upload it to Codebase.

Don't get hung up on hype, it has nothing to do with mql. mql is an 80's level programming language.

I've already explained to self-appointed sirs and peers a hundred times - poking is a norm of communication, while poking is a relic of the class divide.

PS "Gracious Lord Niroba" "Mistress Ballistics" - how some people like to humiliate and degrade others...

Sorento >> :

Sir, I saw Niroba's method as a simplification of Elliot. And decided not to stop there.

It's not quite clear.

"Niroba's method" doesn't exist, he doesn't trade from the pictures he posted.

"Elliot's Simplification" has nothing to do with trading or mql, which means it's even more far removed from the forum topic than salmon fishing.

For some it's entertainment, for some it's mankind, for some it's business. For others it is business.

So I asked you to decide if it's business or entertainment.

If it's business, you'd better take it out.

If it is entertainment, then there is a branch on EURUSD or create a new one.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Tell an ignoramus what is the point of keeping in the top?

There is a difference between "ignoramus" and "ignorant"... start your own thread or go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/

Sorento >> :

Ms Ballistics, if you would be so kind as to comment on the EURJPY pair, fire

It does not communicate on the forums, comes once in half a year to update the relama.

DDFedor >> :

There is a difference between "ignorant" and "clueless"... start your own thread or go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/

Of course there is. ;)

Is the point of this thread a mystery?

gip >> :

"Elliot Simplification" has nothing to do with trading or mql, which is to say it is even more far removed from the subject matter of the forum than salmon fishing.

I asked you to define whether it's business or entertainment.

If it's business then you'd better put it away.

If it is entertainment, then there is a branch on EURUSD or create a new one.

Now I understand your aggressiveness.

I will think about it.

The investment password to the MT5 demo account I posted. I could test the product and measure the forecasts results.

I have no support.

There will be no more childish drawings and posts here. It's a deal...

;)

And I'll remove it when the error in the predictions exceeds 10-15%. OK?

Sorento писал(а) >>

No more childish drawings or posts here. Deal...

I don't see why you should pay attention to any self-proclaimed dictators of the thread. They are nobody here - neither the topic starters, nor the moderators, nor the authors of any meaningful posts. Just popping in. Showing off. Hence the aggressiveness - there is nothing else.

Yurixx >> :

I don't see why you pay attention to all the self-proclaimed dictators of the thread. They are nobody here - neither the topic starters, nor the moderators, nor the authors of any meaningful posts. Just popping in. Showing off. Hence the aggressiveness - there is nothing else.

If you want to support him, you should probably try to discuss these drawings with him, what's the point of talking for nothing? >> I'll see how constructive the discussion is.