Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 240

NYROBA >> :

>> I know the people on this forum are savvy,

>> then explain what's an investment fund without investors? are you crazy? ))

NYROBA >> :

I know that people on this forum are smart, that's why I work in real time on my trading account.

What I can't say about some of the detractors. How many times have I offered to monitor the account, no one wants to, all under various pretexts

for some reason. E_mc2 Do you know why? Don't you want to trade on line? Or are you going to make a ridiculous excuse again? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why are you turning everything upside down? I asked you to monitor the account, not you.

And first you simply ignored my messages, and then you rudely demanded my password.

What nerve! That's just crazy.

If you had monitored the account from the start, there would not have been so much suspicion from others in the thread.

oil писал(а) >>

Then explain what is an investment fund without investors?

Once again, I do not raise funds from investors, I trade on my own.

It is also an investment fund with one investor, although you can call it anything you want.

>> you can call it anything you want, it doesn't make any difference.

NYROBA >> :

An investment fund with one investor is also an investment fund,

YEAH, RIGHT.)

NYROBA >> :

Once again, I do not raise funds from investors, I trade on my own.

I do not raise funds from investors and I trade with my own funds.

you can call it anything you want, it doesn't change its meaning.

Are you alone at FBC too? Can't hire an office manager for six months? Do you program for MT4 on your own too?

They say that after Malevich drew his square. (or before? - I don't remember).

it (the square of darkness) was called: The battle of the niggers at night!

It's the same here!

Battle of the bots!

But the honoured trader of the RSFSR is psychologically intemperate. and one of the bots attributed the opposite to him...

And I think it would not be difficult for the prosecution to get all the alleged Ukrainian and Alma-Ata ip-addresses. friends and admirers.

As Sorento used to say - don't be shy!

Save face.

And rashness and sloppiness will ruin you!

:)

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

Why are you turning everything upside down? I was the one who asked you to monitor the account, not you.

And first you just ignored my messages, and then you rudely demanded my password.

What nerve! That's just crazy!

If you had monitored the account from the beginning, there would not have been so many suspicions from other participants in the thread.

I have monitored the account several times to make it clear that this is not a demo and not screenshots and photoshop etc.

I have already written earlier the reasons why I do not want to trade with an open invest password.

I don't want to give away my trading system for free, and that's ok, I spent 7 years developing

I spent more than 7 years developing my trading strategy. Those who want to copy my system for free, sorry,

I will not give any details for free :)

gip писал(а) >>

At FBC, you're alone too? For half a year you cannot hire an office manager? Do you program MT4 by yourself, too?

The position of office manager has already been filled.

As soon as I make a dealing centre, I will open new vacancies and announce a competition for traders.

NYROBA >> :

I have monitored the account several times to make it clear that this is not a demo or screenshots or photoshop etc.

I have already written earlier the reasons why I don't want to trade with an open investment password.

I don't want to give away my trading system for free, and that's ok, I spent 7 years developing

I spent more than 7 years developing my trading strategy. Those who want to copy my system for free, sorry,

I'm not gonna give away any details for free :)

What you did is not monitoring. Monitoring is here. The investment password there is not visible to other people (unless you want to).

You can open transactions for viewing and you can close them.

If you think that the balance line and the profit factor can "skim" the system, then there is no way others are paranoid.

Here is a list of advanced settings:

NYROBA >> :

The position of office manager has already been filled.

As soon as I open a dealing centre, I will open new vacancies and announce a competition for traders.

And I think you've been working in your native http://www.v-equities.ru/ and you're talking rubbish from there...

>> the investigation will prove it. :)