Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 247

NYROBA >> :

Take the pound, for example, it's at least 700 pips away before you can make an eye contact. :)

No. That's not how long they live.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

A week or two ago you suggested to sell from 1.4850 with the same targets,

Yesterday you laughed at my EUR purchases and today new hai have already moved to 1.51

Forecasts change like gloves, like the redrawing indicators on the 0 bar ))))

Targets are not working, stops are missing ... Complete chaos in trading and forecasts.

From 1.4850 the euro retreated 360 points.

You know very well that the market has a fractal structure, so

The forecasts should not only be based on price, but also on time. It is not so easy to make a forecast by time.

The forecasts are an intermediate level, the ultimate purpose of forecasts is profit on the deposit.

Making forecasts and trading on the same forecasts are two completely different things. :)

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

4.4 lots on sell!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had half a depot involved in the trade! You don't even need a calculator.

Why lie so obviously? What's the point in checking for 5 minutes?

If you are confident in the direction of the trend, you can strengthen positions.

Why not, the main thing is that the deposit grows.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Making predictions and trading on those same predictions are two very different things. :)

This slogan should be cut out and affixed at the top of every page of this thread!

goldtrader >> :

Cut and paste this slogan at the top of every page of this thread!

:-) ... >> I'll leave it without comment.

NYROBA >> :

If you are confident in the direction of the trend, you can strengthen your positions.

Why not, as long as the deposit grows.

If you were sure of the "direction of the trend" then at least you would have added to the top, instead of every 20-30 pips.

And those unfortunate 2 sell trades at the top, somehow didn't make it to the rest? Did the confidence in the direction of the trend suddenly disappear?

Well the picture shows it all! Why deny the obvious?????

p.s. You remind me of my cousin as a child (1.5-2 years old) when he stands there in pissy tights and says: "That's not me!!!" :))))))

NYROBA >> :

Forecasts are an intermediate level, the ultimate goal of forecasts is to make a profit on the deposit.

Making forecasts and trading on the same forecasts are two completely different things. :)

+1000!!!!!! Do you have a split personality? One makes predictions, the other trades.

Actually, these are related activities: first the forecast, then trading on it

Since Neroba doesn't want to talk about his super system, I suggest you do it for him, but only in his own words:

1. You cannot make forecasts and trade on the same forecasts - these are two completely different things.

2. You should not overload positions, I am using no more than 10% of securities in trading, but if I am sure of the trend direction, I may increase positions. If you are sure of the direction of the trend, you may strengthen your positions, as long as the deposit grows.

3. ......

SZS. Join in.... Let's make 10 golden rules for profitable trading from Neroba.

Account 1581806 real

RomanS >> :

1. Making predictions and trading on those same predictions are two very different things. :)

2. You should not overload positions, I use no more than 10% of the deposit in trading, but if I am sure of the trend direction, I may strengthen positions. Why not, as long as the deposit grows. :)

3. Profits also obey the laws of the wave theory, there is never an infinite A-wave, if you do not withdraw profits, then its part remains in the market. If you withdraw 38.2% of the deposit, the next transaction again comes with a profit, that is, it will increase by 261.8% If you withdraw 61.8% of the deposit, then the next withdrawal should be 161.8% of the b-wave. It defies all logic, strange as it may seem, but it works! :)

4 ......