Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 203

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

A picture of the transactions was attached to my post. That is the answer to your elementary question.

So what kind of "backtracking" are you talking about here? Asking a question after getting an answer is not very clever.

There are enough picture attachments here as it is, you better login and

Trust me, it will be much more effective.

Trust me, it will be much more effective than words! :о)

Alexan >> :

Alex, can you take a screenshot of the terminal where the withdrawal is already in place? Just for interest. The previous screenshot from MT shows only depositing but no withdrawal.

Maybe it's too early to ask for a screenshot of the terminal from the depo in question. My broker only starts to do something in 24 hours at best from the moment of application...

sworder писал(а) >>

It may be too early to ask for a screenshot of the terminal from the depo in question. My broker doesn't start doing anything until a day or so after the request...

WELL DONE!

Posted a magical screenshot a couple of posts ago and now "my broker in 24 hours...".

Not good's !

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

WELL DONE!

Posted a magic screenshot a couple of posts ago and now "my broker in 24 hours...".

Not good's !

The account you're referring to is not mine, I've written before, I have no moral right to post client information.

NYROBA >> :

There are enough picture attachments here as it is, you'd better give us your username and

Invest the password from your trading account (at least for a while).

Believe me, it will be much more effective than words! :о)

You are the most important attacher of such pictures :))))

Lock in your account, that's exactly what it will be, as you write: "much more effective than any words! :о)"

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

You're the main attachment of such pictures :))))

Mone your account, that's exactly what it will be, as you write: "much more effective than any words! :о)"

I've posted my username and invest password from one of my trading accounts here several times.

Would you like to do the same? :о)

Or is it really that simple - you don't have a trading account? ;о)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

"Trading" gold, there you have burned yourself! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's a bit late to wipe your post, luckily it's already been answered ;o)

From the time you apply to the time the money arrives in your bank account.

it takes a few days, and if you don't know these basic things

which any trader should know, it means that you've never withdrawn a profit,

If you've never withdrawn a profit, it means you're constantly losing, although it's quite possible

You don't even have a trading account, do you? :о),

If you're constantly losing it means you have no trading strategy, and if you have no trading strategy,

then there's nothing left to do but pi....Z....dabble on this forum.

Envy, my friend, is evil! ;о)))))))))))))))))

There is only one banking day between submitting an application and withdrawal of profits to the account...at least those are the conditions at my bank...

forte928 писал(а) >>

There is only one banking day between submitting an application and withdrawing profits to the account... at least that's the conditions at my bank...

Who do you trade through?

I have several accounts at different brokers, the withdrawal terms are about the same at all of them.

NYROBA >> :

I have posted my username and invest password from one of my trading accounts several times.

Would you like to do the same? :о)

Or is it really that simple - you don't have a trading account? ;о)

Only after your monitoring.

You're a forex guru and you don't use such a handy thing.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

Only after your monitoring.

You are a forex guru, but you do not use such a handy tool.

Don't make excuses here, just give us your invest, if you have one ;o)