Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 209

Pegasmaster >> :

And here's your first post today: link

TsaiShenYeh 30.10.2009 10:32 am.
PegasMaster, you're a loon. Where's the invest password, divorcee?

So who threw what at who?

Is that manure? Where's the investment password, scarecrow? You're so boastful about your trading - so show it. At least Nirobka's showing something. Barely.

PapaYozh >> :

Yeah, there's a lot of brave people on the internet.

And the back alley's gonna have their tongue up their ass.

Oh, you, the owner of the back alley. And a cider too.

I'M SCARED.

2Mischek: Can you prove I'm a clone? I think you're the clone.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

And here's your first post today: link

TsaiShenYeh 30.10.2009 10:32
PegasMaster, you're a horse. Where's the invest password, divorcee?

So who threw what at who?

Long noticed:

Niroba and his supporters are not strong in logic and consistency.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Oh you, master of the back alleys. And a cider too.

I'M AFRAID I'M AFRAID.

2Mischek: Can you prove I'm a clone? I think you're the clone.

Make sure you see a shrink before you fall out.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

FEARFUL.

That's how people who have big problems in the real world get self-assured in the virtual world.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Is this manure? Where's the investment password, scarecrow? You boast so much about your trade - so show it. At least Nirobka's showing something. With a bang.

There's a pool here with sludge in it, but there's a nirobka swimming alone and you can keep him company.

goldtrader >> :

This is usually how those who have big problems in the real world prove themselves in virtual communication.

We have another doctor on our hands. Dear, you would do better to look after your mental health. I don't understand why you're attracted to such successful people. Besides, it's Papaioj who's the king of the back alleys. You have these conversations with him.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Is this manure? Where's the investment password, scarecrow? You boast so much about your trade - so show it. At least Nirobka's showing something. Barely.

You look like a fuckin' idiot with a fuckin' headache, huh? Can you read? Where did I boast about my trade?

TsaiShenYeh 30.10.2009 10:32

Who will give you any passwords after that? Fucking asshole!

Pegasmaster >> :

You look like you've got a fucked-up head, don't you? Can't you read? Where did I boast about my trade?

TsaiShenYeh 30.10.2009 10:32 am.

Who's gonna give you any passwords after that? Fucking asshole!

Duck. I don't do BDSM with horses, Master. So it's pretty clear who's the asshole here. You still haven't answered: what are the balls that hang around you?

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Ooty ways. I don't practice BDSM with my horse, MASTER. So it's pretty clear which one of us is the asshole. You still haven't answered about the balls that hang around you.

Dear Niroba... Your communication style is already so open and clear that you should not hide behind clones.... Apparently you want the branch removed?