Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 198

oil >> :

I'm the one who decides who's a moron and who's not a moron.

>> I'm the expert on retardedness and I veto your resolution.

Spellcheck cries)))

sworder писал(а) >>

I did not register myself, only used the details provided. If there are others from the Demo Account, I'm willing to check them as well. I wonder what Alexan, who has gone through the whole procedure, has to say about it. Is there a demo account sign on top or not (for a privileged demo account)?

Here's the answer:

KillForex писал(а) >>

Spelling is crying)))

Spelling, mate, spelling... :)

Speaking of account monitoring, what is your advice?

Alexan >> :

Here's the answer:

>> I see, thank you. So it is impossible to confirm the reality of the Fibo account without a withdrawal. I can't say it's important for me personally, but such a confirmation would be correct ....

Alexan >> :

Here's the answer:

It's a good idea to report this situation on their website, they have an opinion form there. Another loophole for crooks like Niroba, maybe they will fix it.

Z-noy >> :
I've read almost the whole thread, Santa Barbara is resting from the passions there, Niroba has respect and admiration, he trades, he trades on his own, he trades in profit, he trades using the system, what else is needed????, let the sceptics and detractors post screenshots, then we can compare Niroba with someone else by the results. I have tried to trade with Niroba's system on the demo account, it appears profitable, may be the wave theory has some sense. I'm sorry the topic contains too much rubbish. I would ask the moderator to clear the topic from the rubbish.

And may I inquire immodestly as to the system by which you trade? Where is it? How do you trade on it if there's no Niroba system anywhere near it? Or do you just follow his bullshit predictions? You should have gone with Nirobka's predictions when he predicted a collapse of gold and recommended to go to the sell - it would be a "very profitable" trade. Or are you Nirobka? If you're a nickname with one post, it always raises suspicion of cloning. If he has a good judgement he does not trade by his own system. He makes forecasts for thousands of points but in those screenshots of his account history that you can see only deals of couple of points profit, there is no smell of wave analysis. So what is the system, my dear?

The fact that Fibo gives an opportunity to cheat from such bullshitters as Nirobka with its viligerous account is a fact. They may pretend to register a real account, but in fact they will show their demo account and show investors - look how I trade on the real account and bring their money. They show their demo or real account, they look at my demo-state, look how I trade for real, bring your money soon. not all investors know about such opportunities, and not everyone will think to ask to see the bank payment card for withdrawal of money from the trading account. And knowing how good at bullshit and bullshit, I'll a priori consider that the account is a demo, until he proves otherwise. I hope I did not find a single idiot who signed up for Nirobka's trading signals...

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

... That's the way you should have followed Nirobka when he predicted gold's collapse and recommended to go to the sell side, it would have been a "very profitable" trade.

It is still not too late for followers of the Great Master's theory according to his predictions and recommendations:

1. Sell oil with a target of $10-12 per barrel

2. Sell EURGBP with a target of 0.77

3. Sell RTS/MICEX index futures with a target of 40-50.

goldtrader >> :

It is still not too late for followers of the Great Master's theory according to his predictions and recommendations:

1. Sell oil with a target of $10-12 per barrel

2. Sell EURGBP with a target of 0.77

3. Sell RTS/MICEX index futures with a target of 40-50.

Nirobka has Napoleonic plans as usual. I wonder if he has already settled in there himself. The main thing is that he is not so sure about the way he is going to go down and he is sure to fall down to zero and that he will do it in a couple of weeks. Usually people who suffer from such maskimalism, self-confidence and delusions of grandeur as nirobka, regularly lose. The financial markets do not tolerate such arrogance and self-confidence, but Nirobka has a lot of arrogance and self-confidence...