Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 115

Mischek писал(а) >>

Philosophers... come on, what's the pay? Do you have children? It's great to give yourself to your loved ones.

In this case, you get a piece of great happiness.

LeoV >> :

Of course - a person's views always change over time. You gain experience, knowledge. That's normal... )))))

Now imagine that he could have changed but not changed for some reason, or changed but in his 70s

Mischek писал(а) >>

Philosophers... come on, what's the price? Do you have children? It's a thrill to give yourself to your loved ones

a direct exchange ... "yourself for a buzz" ... :)

it's the best when you realize that what you get is not worse than what you give...

And the topic keeps getting broader... LeoV, I'm afraid the only girls you're familiar with are showjumpers and "toads" (is that a familiar term?). Where do you find girls there? You're digging in the wrong place and the rudeness is coming out of all the cracks and against everyone. You should apologize for your passing nastiness. You work, I know, in real life - I respect you a priori, so why humiliate yourself so much in the accumulated resentment? It's not the first time you've made a generalization. Don't worry, you'll find someone who'll drag you along and spoon-feed you if you're unhappy. If only there was a reason... You're digging in the wrong place. Maybe your conservatory needs a tweak. I'm with you. It'll all work out.

Well, and personal - be a man (which is the first time I wrote it), apologize. With annoyance, of course. Who hasn't?

Helen писал(а) >>

And the topic keeps getting broader... LeoV, I'm afraid the only girls you're familiar with are showjumpers and "toads" (is that a familiar term?). Where do you find girls there? You're digging in the wrong place and the rudeness is coming out of all the cracks and against everyone. You should apologize for your passing nastiness. You work, I know, in real life - I respect you a priori, so why humiliate yourself so much in the accumulated resentment? It's not the first time you've made a generalization. Don't worry, you'll find someone who'll drag you along and spoon-feed you if you're unhappy. If only there was a reason... You're digging in the wrong place. Maybe your conservatory needs a tweak. I'm with you. It'll all work out.

Well, and personal - be a man (which is the first time I wrote it, the first time I did not write it), apologize. With annoyance, of course. Who hasn't?

I apologize for interfering, but I don't think there is any annoyance at all... there's an awareness of reality... Being aware of reality and accepting it is difficult, it is even more difficult to talk about this reality because many people prefer rosy glasses. Helen, in no way do I want to "get at you"... I hope LeoV will respond... I don't think there's any need to apologize for the "generalization" because I haven't personally charged anyone... and for thinking that way... Well, it's better to be yourself... simpler... so as not to get confused...

Mischek писал(а) >>

Philosophers ... come on, what's the charge? Do you have children? It's a thrill to give yourself to your loved ones.

Helen wrote >>
What world do you guys live in? Every thrill comes at a price. You want to go on a vacation and get high on an island, you pay. With your wife? - You pay double. With a kid? - Triple. Wooing a girl carries a material cost. And the wife? You have to pay for everything - flowers, gifts for anniversaries and so on. The same goes for your beloved child. Wherever you spit, there's money everywhere. Yes, it's nice, I don't argue, but it's not free....))))

Mischek писал(а) >>

Now suppose he could have changed but not changed for some reason, or changed but in his 70s

Honestly - didn't get it....

DDFedor писал(а) >>

Sorry to intrude, but I don't think there is any annoyance at all... there's an awareness of reality... It's difficult to be aware of reality and accept it, even more difficult to talk about it, because many people prefer rose-coloured glasses. Helen, in no way do I want to "get at you"... I hope LeoV will respond... I don't think there's any need to apologize for the "generalization" because I haven't personally charged anyone... and for thinking that way... Well, it's better to be yourself... simpler... so as not to get confused...

DDFedor, that's a cool smile! It didn't catch on, of course, it's all right... It smiled... well, think about it... Oh, I can't... Where am I, and where are the rose-coloured glasses?

DDFedor писал(а) >> there's an awareness of reality... It is difficult to be aware of reality and accept it, even more difficult to talk about it, because many people prefer rose-coloured glasses.

There is a not bad toast in this sense - "So let's drink to making our desires match our capabilities!" This toast is exactly about that....))))

Helen писал(а) >>

DDFedor, that's a cool smile! It didn't catch on, of course, it's all right... It smiled... well, think about it... Oh, I can't... Where am I, and where are the rose-coloured glasses?!

of course "rose-coloured glasses" is a generalization, not a personal one... >> sorry, again.