Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 65

The ads don't match the content. As expected, in general. The next thing is a flush. And another wait for "the moment" :)

No, Ksyusha Neroba, you won't. All kinds of gurus who make money on the futile expectations of students have pressured, I pressured and will continue to press. Already come up "...one of the disciples". How many unhappy ones are there? And are there any at all? What is known other than words? How can one learn from a professional guru who trades like a novice... as all gurus do. The thread was clearly created for followers who tithe to the "guru".

goldtrader писал(а) >>

They say they don't even teach it at a DC.

Profit 2000% in a couple of months - I don't think they teach this kind of trading strategy anywhere else! ;о)

NYROBA >> :

Profit 2000% in a couple of months - hardly a trading strategy like that is taught elsewhere! ;о)

So far I've seen REAL profits only on account 1581806.

2000% on Hypno-Screens.

NYROBA >> :

Looks like Euryk is coming to a U-turn,

Just have to fasten your seatbelts before you fall !!! :))))))))))

Watch out the straps don't break from overloading on acceleration.

If the Yevra flies a figure or two past your limit levels, we probably won't see the investment password from account 1581806 anymore. (((

Helen писал(а) >>

I have, I am, and I will keep pushing.

Kids don't belong here, you better go squeeze your pimples. ;о)

NYROBA >> :

Looks like Euryk is coming to a U-turn,

Just have to fasten your seatbelts before you fall !!! :))))))))))

An indirect confirmation of this thought can be seen in the fact that everyone ran to the exchange offices to hand over dollars, so that they are constantly running out of roubles... And since the crowd is always late, this is a reasonable assumption...

According to your forecast - tomorrow is the start of the collapse - on FOMCA

All jokes are jokes, but 4870 is taken, gentlemen... Where to next?

sworder писал(а) >>

An indirect confirmation of this thought can be seen in the fact that everyone ran to the exchange offices to hand over dollars, so that they are constantly running out of rubles... And since the crowd is always late, this assumption is reasonable...

Price is driven or controlled by the psychology of the crowd.

Price figures are a graphical representation of the crowd psychology!

Knowledge of price patterns helps determine the future direction

of a trend.

The most difficult thing in trading strategy is to manage the "greed"...

Cvinto писал(а) >>
According to your forecast - tomorrow is the beginning of the collapse - on FOMCA

not tomorrow but today...