Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 69

NYROBA >> :

I opened this trade in a parallel thread, when some smart guys claimed it was a demo.

I'm waiting for the euro-pound at 0.77, I'm sitting on a drawdown, so what of it, anyway the deal

I'll close with a profit of at least +1,000 pips :)

Everybody thinks like that at some point. And some also think that money is what it says in the balance column :)

NYROBA >> :

strong support level -1.33, then 1.26

Can you manage it in a week?

- Stupid animal, is there ever a lot of money? (с)...:)

NYROBA >> :

with a 10p stop, you should be getting knocked out all the time! ;о)

>> fuck you.

you have no idea about algorithm and strategy

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>

Everybody thinks so at some point. And some also think that money is what's written in the balance column :)

Watch the euro-pound chart, you'll see! ;о)

cablyk писал(а) >>

You have no idea about algorithm and strategy.

I know your strategy, you dumpster-dealer! ;о)

NYROBA >> :

I know your strategy, Demon Dumpster! ;о)

>> you cocksucker-sucker.

I'll tap-dance on the magical slab of your trading career thanks to your overstaying

cablyk >> :

you cocksucker-sucker.

i'll tap dance on the magic slab of your trading career thanks to your overdoing it

Calm down, gentlemen, calm down....

This branch might get torn down too!!! Wouldn't want to get lost... I've been following it for days... one of the funniest threads in months...

I want a sequel :)

RomanS писал(а) >>

Calm down, gentlemen, calm down....

This branch might get torn down too!!! Wouldn't want to get lost... not the first day I've been following it... one of the funniest threads in months...

I want a sequel :)

Apart from idle chatter and stupid pictures it seems sabluk is incapable of anything else. :-))))))))))))))))

RomanS >> :

I want a sequel to the film :)

NYROBA >> :

Apart from idle chatter and stupid pictures it seems the sabluk is incapable of anything else. :-))))))))))))))))

>> I'm not capable of sitting around

I'm scared.