Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 67

Reshetov писал(а) >>

How can I say?

Even Clinton has already warned. She met with Lavrov and handed him a box with a button. Under the button was written in clear Russian: "Overload." Lavrov started mumbling something, that a couple of letters were missing, that it should say "Reset" and so on. Clinton already gave him this look like: "You're a sucker, really. It was written in Russian that... (not in front of people)".

Not everybody is naive, so you have noticed too :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

could be a couple or three days away from 1.39...

If only you could say so. :)

I do not mind to go there. But I am interested in more short term and more real perspectives

REXX писал(а) >>

like a grown man...

time will tell ;-)

It's all bullshit. But this one is frankly a delight:

To sit through a 660 !!! pips drawdown on EURGBP.

While the up trend in this pair the other day was confirmed in mid-August. And the break from the decline was in the middle of July!

What can I say... it's clinical...

I love this branch! Like a real film, with a very dynamic plot...

"Access to a fantastic account for 10 mins only...!!!!!!!!!!"

"Obama's running out of paint - default coming soon!!!!!!!!!"

"Analysts say.... the price should go to 1.26, then 1.5, then 1.20, if it breaks through, it will go to 1.12,

but then there will be a REAL DEFault in the U.S. and with a capital letter.....!!!!!!!!!!"

Will Niroba convince the infidels of his method??? Will NIROBA's predictions come true ???? Are we going to default ????? And finally, will we see NIROBA's actual score ???? See the sequel on mql4.com only in the "Online Trading by Wave Theory (NIROBA method)" thread !!!!!!!!

Alexan писал(а) >>

If only you could say so! :)

I don't mind going there. But I am interested in shorter term and more realistic prospects

>> a strong support level of -1.33, then 1.26.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

It's all bullshit, but this one is frankly a delight:

To sit through a 660-point drawdown on EURGBP.

This is a trade I opened back in the parallel thread when some smartasses claimed it was a demo.

I'm waiting for the euro-pound at 0.77, I sit and wait for the drawdown, so what of it, anyway the deal

I will close with profit, at least +1,000 pips :)

exi писал(а) >>

I love this branch! Like a real film, with a very dynamic plot...

"Access to a fantastic account for 10 mins only...!!!!!!!!!!"

"Obama's running out of paint - default coming soon!!!!!!!!!"

"Analysts say.... the price should go to 1.26, then 1.5, then 1.20, if it breaks through, it will go to 1.12,

but then there will be a REAL DEFault in the U.S. and with a capital letter.....!!!!!!!!!!"

Will Niroba convince the infidels of his method??? Will NIROBA's predictions come true ???? Are we going to default ????? And finally, will we see NIROBA's actual score ???? See the sequel only at mql4.com only in the "Online Trading by Wave Theory (NIROBA method)" thread !!!!!!!!.

Slackers coming soon :)

They forgot to mention that oil will cost $10-12 a barrel,

so we have a bright future ahead of us, we just have to wait...

oranger >>:
NYROBA, так что насчет мониторинга? Вы как-то вопросы игнорируете. Из каких соображений вы не желаете счет ЗАМОНИТОРИТЬ?

The author is "embarrassed" to answer.

We'll figure it out for ourselves:

In monitoring, both balance and equity curves are plotted, and they periodically drop to an unseemly level.

When you receive a report from the account using the investment password, you see only the balance graph, the drawdowns remain hidden.

The investment password is thrown in only when drawdowns are low and the account is not ashamed of

. is not an embarrassment to publicize. And a margin call will be visible on the monitor as in the palm of your hand. And the investor can not give

Uncle Kolya will come. Such music, such fucking eternal youth ...

NYROBA >> :

Forgot to mention that oil will cost $10-12 a barrel,

That is, below production cost? )))

And when will the time come that it will be given away for free or paid extra to the one who takes it away?