Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 13

NYROBA >> :

Next week there could be a big bounce up to 1.4850-75 on the Euro-Bucks,

"MAY BE" is the terminology of an ANALYST, not a trader.

Similarly it might NOT, which we have already seen, isn't it?

NYROBA >> :

Who told you I'm in Bali? I'm in the Mediterranean.

Not smiling to fly 11 hours and then spend a week adjusting to the local climate :)))))))))))))

It's very hot here, +40 in the shade, and a cold beer really saves the day! ;-)))

You've been beating yourselves up and promised to go to Bali. But it looks like you only had enough money for Turkey.

Checked the weather servers. There's no +40 anywhere. So it's at my mother-in-law's cottage...

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, why don't we talk about wave theory? Comrade Neroba has a special invitation :). Do you think the fourth impulse wave (since the beginning of the year) is a genetically modified Eliot, or maybe there was an X-wave and we will fly to the moon? However, in support I can say that this 4th wave ended beautifully - by Fibo.

Analysis of the last impulse

Eh, if one could apply this analysis not in hindsight, but really predict the weather, all seats in Bali would be bought by traders :) So what does anyone think?

The classic Wave Theory saying about 5 waves of growth and 3 Corrections is an incomplete model.

Absolutely all movements fit into the complete 3 wave cycle BIGGER!!!

So you can forget about the 4th wave. :о)

LeoV писал(а) >>

You don't have to give away the system, at least give away the equity in the real world. And the system afterwards, then there will be less sceptics at once.....))))

Here are the last two orders I closed on Friday, October 2.

People who know this stuff can easily check it and say it is not a demo.

They tried to "catch" it in the previous thread but it turned out to be a bummer, because it's a trading account ;o)

NYROBA >> :

The classic Wave Theory stating 5 waves of growth and 3 Corrections is an incomplete model.

Absolutely all movements fit into the full 3-wave cycle of the BIGGEST WAVE!!!

So you can forget about the 4th wave. :о)

Thank you for your opinion. You could show in a picture your point of view. Like me.

LeoV писал(а) >>

No sign of a surge to 1.5 so far......))))

I expect a pullback to 1.5 after the correction from 1.4850 to 1.26

I'm waiting for the pullback to 1.5, the breakout picture is attached below.

NYROBA писал(а) >> Knowledgeable people can easily check and say that this is not a demo.

Fuck, Niroba, what knowledgeable people? How do I know they're "knowledgeable"? I don't know if it's a demo or not - I don't care. I know that screenshots can be faked like two fingers of Abosfalt. I am only interested in the real thing - everything else is demagoguery and bunny rabbit scam.

If you can not or do not want to open pamm, or real monitoring, or invest-password, with the ambitions that you have, and the status to which you claim - it's all a clean water scam and deliberate deception ......)))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I expect a pullback to 1.5 after the correction from 1.4850 to 1.26

Only then to 1.5, a picture with the markup is attached below.

Fuck - childish babble.... "I'm waiting", and I'm "not waiting", so what? How long are you going to wait? In the neighborhood of six months again?

LeoV писал(а) >>

I don't know if it's a demo or not - I don't care.

I like the way you think, especially the phrase - I don't care.

You must be a funny guy.)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I like the way you think, especially the phrase - I don't care.

You must be a funny guy.)

I think you'd be cooler than that......))))) >> you're boring everybody with screenshots.....