EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1984

Yes 13405 and the stops for today apparently the basement has seriously worked the man - or maybe not all is lost yet

Well, that's it, up we go, but not for long I think.

Occupation of the USA I think will pick up speed!
MaximuS60 >>:
ну вот и все, на вверх полетели, но не на долго думаю

Here's the clue, Greece said it would take 40 billion euros and released the yield on its debt. As you can imagine, the yields are extremely low...

The upside is still a long way off, unless it gaps. Collapse was smooth on M5-M15

Skymaster писал(а) >>
Here's the clue, Greece said it would take 40 billion euros and released the yield on its debt. As you can imagine, the yields are extremely low...

Duck, those are good numbers. It means a lot of people bought bonds, and if yields are low it means investors believe in the Greek correction.

MGA >>:
фрс решили геп закрыть к концу недели!

what is this nonsense? who needs a gap? a gap is the movement that was behind the screen... the same as usual... and there is no obligation or need to close gaps... Try to find the full quotes history and you will see for yourself!

On 29 September 2008, for example, a gap of 380 pugcs was not closed

exi >>:

Дак это хорошие показатели. Значит облигации много кто купил, а если доходность низкая значит инвесторы верят в поправку Греции.

What good is a low yield? Which bank would you take your money to, a bank with a 10% annual return or 1%? I doubt anyone would take their money to a bank with a 1% annual return...

And with 40 billion euros to go... the whole eurozone is on the boil.

the slot on the graph is in the way)))
EricGR >>:

что за бред? кому нужен то гэп? гэп это то движение что было за ширмой.. такое же как и обычно... и нет никакой обязаловки и необходимости закрывать гэпы... Попробуйте найти полные истории котировок и сам все увидите!