EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 116

forte928 >> :
M5...Movement should be at least to 1.4655

I agree - the target is 1.4655 - after that the pullback should be to 1.50 or not too much to 1.4680-1.4720 and down to 1.4480-1.4550. Forte, what do you think? I think that we will fall tomorrow morning. China is already down today, add to that oil, bad closing in Europe, etc. etc. Unlikely to rise today, although anything is possible .... 8(

Telepuzik >> :

http://speculate.su/library/9312/

Here's a link to check it out.

It's a good collection of literature.

What is the first thing you would advise a beginner to read?

Krotu писал(а) >>

Agreed - target is 1.4655 - then pullback to 1.50 or not too much to 1.4680-1.4720 and down to e.g. 1.4480-1.4550. Forte, what do you think? I think that we will fall tomorrow morning. China is already down today, add to that oil, bad European close, etc. etc. Unlikely to rise today, although anything is possible .... 8(

There was a very sharp drop, should be a recovery to the 85 fibo level...

peter888 писал(а) >>

What is the first thing you would advise a beginner to read?

Start with this one.

А. Elder "Fundamentals of stock trading".

http://speculate.su/library/9312/?id=9324

A piece of advice, don't bet more than 3% of your deposit, otherwise you might get disappointed in trading.)

But it's hard to say at the moment, or you'll have to look in the crocs again...

Everyone has gone quiet.

forte928 >> :

There was a very sharp drop, should be a recovery to the 85 fibo level...

Forte, what's your name? I'm Alexei, all the nicknames. 8)

Krotu писал(а) >>

Forte, at least write your name. I'm Alexey, all nicknames are nicknames. 8)

>>) Strange, he's starting to get to know men.)

Telepuzik >> :

>> strange, he's starting to get to know men.)

No, it's not about that, I just know how to get in touch with you. But if the nickname suits you, I don't insist. You there Forte spoke about Fibo 85 - from what to what level and on what TF? Do you have a picture ?

Krotu писал(а) >>

No, I'm not interested in the topic, I just want to give my feedback. But if the nickname suits you, I don't insist. You're talking about Fibo 85 - from what to what level and on what TF? Do you have a picture ?

I'm still for 1.4616 and then a correction and 85 too much, if with the European session tomorrow then maybe. Look at yesterday's day (on the chart).