EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 123

Before that there was a post about the upcoming price ...probably this will be the high on which the fifth wave will jump, then a deep sixth wave down to the point of 1.4514 - the approximate value in the absence of the fifth wave ...This all describes the scenario on the H4

forte928 >> :
There was a post before about the upcoming price ... probably this will be the high on which the fifth wave will jump, then a deep sixth wave down to the point of 1.4514 - the approximate value in the absence of the fifth wave ...This all describes the scenario on the H4

I see, so shorting from 1.48 is quite risky 8)

Krotu писал(а) >>

Yura, what do you mean loci ?

means that you can buy and sell at the same time :)

Krotu писал(а) >>

I see, so shorting at 1.48 is very risky 8)

This is the medium term scenario, but in the short term you can only tell from the current situation how the market will behave...

firemast >> :

What is the exit, what will we use?

firemast >> :

I do not understand, how? You cannot place two Sell and Buy orders on the same position in MT5? There is no such thing.

forte928 >> :

Question.

Where's the eurow pointing now?

Krotu писал(а) >>

I do not get it - how? What in MT5 we cannot place two orders on the same position - for Sell and Buy? That does not happen.

see for yourself :)) >> 'MetaTrader 5 Trading System'.

There's two draws first down to 1.4648 M5...then up to 1.4800 - M15

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Question.

The question is, where is the eura going now?

When they tried to break through 1.25 it was very nicely drawn))) It should be the same scenario))) And maybe they will come up with something else)))) Their "masters of puppets" are hard to understand))))