EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 112

forte928 >> :

I wrote you about the direction, so it's a classic Elliott figure...

I was expecting it, but I didn't react in time.

OneDepo писал(а) >>

Listen, you amaze me with your accuracy, well done! If you can share the secret - what is the analysis based on, at least in two words.

I myself at first did not understand it, then let's look at the figures and understood that I chose the calculation points on the intuitive level, now I just find these figures automatically and choose the calculation point for the next level of achievement... The next wave is born in the past, the main thing is to correctly calculate the figure at the initial stage of formation...

forte928 >> :

Waves of Eliot + Wolf technique... I did not understand it at first, then I looked at the figures and understood that on the level of intuition I chose the calculation points, now you just find these figures automatically and choose the calculation point for the next level of achievement... the next wave is born in the past, the main thing is to find the correct figure at the initial stage of formation...

Forte - so what do you say, how deep do you want to plan?

forte928 >> :

Waves of Eliot + Wolf technique... I did not understand it at first, then I looked at the figures and understood that on the level of intuition I chose the calculation points, now you just find these figures automatically and choose the calculation point for the next level of achievement... the next wave is born in the past, the main thing is to find the correct figure at the initial stage of formation...

Thank you, Eugene. I will continue to follow your predictions.

I've shown you the point so far... There should be a U-turn around this point...then you can say something more sensible...

I think there will still be a move downwards and quite deep...I can't say how much now as the figure indicator is not ready...

Seems to be at 1.4650 ...but that's such a simple point choice ...albeit a calculated one.

Going to 1.42-1.43, the GBP is going to 1.58-1.60. The correction will be deep, like I said, the leading indices are forming expanding triangles and the indices are going down to the channel edges and only then will they shoot up. Oil the nearest stop is 62.5.

Here is by the way the correct wave breakdown of the retracement to the 1.44 level.

OneDepo писал(а) >>

Thank you, Eugene. I will continue to follow your predictions.

All my forecasts started after I gave up the trend finding theme... After all, the trend is present now and may be opposite in a minute... And if you know that the price will go to this point, from this level, it's not important whether it is trending or not, the important thing is that you know that it will definitely come to this point or its proximity...