EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 121

it was fun at night and i was asleep ))

firemast >> :

>> it was fun at night, and I was asleep.)

I too have this weird habit of sleeping at night. But there was nothing interesting at night anymore, it was yesterday from 16 to 22 that there was something to see.

It's going to be fun today - Europe is going to fire up the Eurasian train and then the Americans are going to stop it at 16-30. 8)

The long-forgotten support of 1.4520 has now been recalled.

Here comes the 'simple moves' 8))))

I guess it will drop to 1.4520 and then go strongly up (if Europe starts the steamroller), or what?

I was thinking I will probably not use metatrader5 and it does not have locks)))) I will look for another broker if they say mt5 only)) fuck them with their mt5)) they are turning it into a quik

peter888 >> :
I understand there will now be a drop to 1.4520 and then a strong upwards (if Europe fires up the steamroller), or what?

Not so fast, in general, don't make any plans and assumptions, just live with the situation. Since the 4.15am (+1 Moscow time) we are going up, so here we are.

firemast >> :
I was thinking I will probably not use metatrader5 and it does not have locks)))) I will look for another broker if they say only mt5)) fuck them with their mt5)) they are turning it into a quik

What do you mean locks ?

forte928 писал(а) >>
Now I've looked at the history of 12.09-18.09 - the range is 400 pkts twice...

You'd have to be stoned to write shit like that.

I see a lot of people here have trouble with arithmetic.)