EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 120

Hi all - that's the overnight flight 8) Now either a small pullback up and an even deeper drawdown or up to 1.50.

Brought him home, he was alive.

And the bunny will come out for a walk more than once

:)

Someone is making hundreds of millions on these bounces. Even on the chart you can see how the monsters are buying back the eu at a time when the bulk of the speculators are wary of doing so.

Nothing interesting is going to happen today, we're going to hang around like crap... in an ice-hole.

strangerr >> :
Nothing interesting today, we're gonna hang around like crap... in a hole.

Oh, I doubt that very much...

Really, I like the target at 1,4450 for the EUR, especially because the EUR/USD needs to go to 0,93, then on the daily chart wave A and C will equal in length and then there will be a big flight down on this pair and respectively for EUR and GBP separately. The GBP/Dollar is tearing towards 1.58, which would then be either 1.6650 and the terminal, or 1.70 and quite for the insane and a big DEPO at 1.75 8)))) - 1700 pips - what is it like !

Krotu >> :
I like the EUR/USD target at 1,4450, especially as the EUR/USD needs to go to 0,93, then on the daily chart wave A and C will equal in length and then there will be a big flight down on this pair and respectively EUR/USD and GBP separately. The GBP/Dollar is tearing towards 1.58, which would then be either 1.6650 and the terminal, or 1.70 and quite for the insane and a big DEPO at 1.75 8)))) - 1700 pips - what is it like !

As for the pound 1.58, I agree, yesterday morning I looked on the daily chart - it had such intentions, but against the background of the euro growth I did not really believe in them.

To be more precise, I was calculating a target of 1.5847 for it

On the EUR - it has now retraced by 38.2% Fibo from the last days' high and low - if it does not break then the target is 1.4480, if it does and goes higher to 1.4725-1.4755 then it will go to the area of 1.45-1.4550

Krotu >> :
On the EUR - it has now rolled back to 38.2 - if it fails then the target is 1.4480, if it does and rises higher to 1.4725-1.4755 then it will go to the 1.45-1.4550 area

4730 - waiting for