SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 90

sergeev:
and his beard is magical.

and I think he's an in-house flooder. Somebody has to when others get banned, so he's the one who takes the fall.

he's not a floodbuster.

he's a patsy.

that's a special caste.

sergeev:

he's not a floodbuster.

he's a fluffer.

it's a special caste.

? He's not in my league. And how could there possibly be such a thing? By definition, no way! )))

Flooding is considered to be an intellectual exercise,
everything written should be read slowly, pondering each word and looking for the root of the truth in the answer.

Lyosha! I'll decide for myself, OK? And I'm participating to the best of my ability. A lot of interesting (well known, though) things have been voiced there...

Does it make you drunk? : )

Mathemat:
Admin comment: hands off paukas!

By the way, it comes to mind....

I've rewound a little further back in the thread, reading and envying:

What an interesting life people have!!!

They get warnings, then get banned with an explanation of the reasons for such actions and an announcement of the duration of the ban.

In short, FEMIDA in all its glory of impartiality.

Vinin:

forex-k is presented with a one-month ban.

Mathemat:
noob2010 is presented for a ban.

===========================================================

And in the same thread it was promised to deal with the incident with the branch "First civilized branch" author - lasso.

Just a reminder:

- Branch removed for what, what was there redemption - is not clear!!!

- The author was banned for what reason and what he did wrong - is not clear!!!

- What is the reason for the existence of the INVISIBLE institute on this forum (the best forum - don't hesitate to say it) - it is not clear!!!

- more to follow....

Svinozavr:

Lyosha! I'll decide for myself, OK? And I'm participating to the best of my ability. A lot of interesting (well known, though) things have been voiced there...

Does it make you drunk? : )

Peter, whose power? Whose power is intoxicating?

joo:
Pyotr, whose power? Whose power is intoxicating?

Not ours, Andrew, not ours... )))

===

I don't like it when people comment on me. And in the middle of nowhere. // Uh-huh. Like the "Stop" branch.))

Svinozavr:

===

I don't like it when people comment on me. And on nothing. // Uh-huh. Like the "stop" branch.))

Huh.

She, the power, is already there.

Behind them. Not the ones you're talking about. Isn't it already obvious? Behind you, who talked about content, behind me, who talked about adaptability and other time-varying structural trading entities. Behind the one who said TA doesn't rule anymore, behind the one who.... Behind those who offer something. Not behind the spiders and alecstals and the like. Behind the creative, behind us, Peter. Here's to raising a glass of shampoo, and saying - to good luck with us, and to x.... with them!!! :)

Svinozavr:

===

I don't like being reprimanded. And I don't like it when people make remarks at nothing. // yep. Kind of like a "stop" thread.))

And it is very reassuring that the power is not yours and never will be.

-------------------------

And the remark was made quite correctly, as the Stoops thread is blatantly boorish. Yes-Yes.

No foul language there, no insults.... And yet.

In fact you have deep contempt for everyone involved in this thread, every three days you slip in messages like "Wait for it, I'll be there soon...."

Well, queen, .......etz ...... !!

Latent boorishness is fully conscious boorishness. It's not an outburst of feeling, it's not an affect. And that's why it's embarrassing and scary.