SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 202

Vinin:

We'll stick to our opinion. I'll assume that for you, sending everyone to the shithole is the norm.

I didn't send you to the grade or the cloaca. And it's not the norm for me of course. It's in your head that these words are synonymous.

Are you going to continue to pretend you don't understand that? Or are you going to apologise?

This conversation is not going to end well.

Vinin:
This conversation is not going to end well.
is that a threat?

Mischek2:
is that a threat ?

Unfortunately, it's a statement of fact.

No. Unless, of course, there are more insults.

I propose a ban.

moskitman:
I propose a ban.

Yeah, I guess... This is getting out of hand... too lazy to comment... :-)))

I'm not much of a nerd myself, but at the end of the day I don't even talk about their clowns... that's not even fair...

moskitman:
I suggest you get banned.

I'm against it! I've never been afraid of Soviet agents! (are you afraid of their agitation?)

Tantrik:
I'm against it! I've never been afraid of soviet agents! (are you afraid of their agitation?)

It's not agitation. It's slop. Although... it's interesting to read out of boredom. Psychologically, it's unique :)

Tantrik:
I'm against it! I've never been afraid of Soviet agents! (are you afraid of their agitation?)

Uh-huh... I'm sitting under the table, shaking with fear. Igor, what is this nonsense?

Where expressing one's (whatever one's) point of view devolves into an outright shithole, and even with mockery, you need a "stop-loss".