SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 92

Mathemat:

If you gain the authority of both of the above ( joo and Svinozavr) on this forum, you too will become somewhat untouchable.

Oh Matemat, the last thing I expected was to see such lines from you and, consequently, such an approach. As for joo I can't say anything, I don't always follow his posts, but Svinozavr is an old friend. And as a friend (we had a fight with him again), I will say in short - he is a chatterbox, though, damn it - he is nice to talk. With him it's sometimes more pleasant to argue than ... but...

But, you see, Alexey, it's the content that's important, i.e. the usefulness of the information conveyed. And here, you see, there's a hitch. My assumption that TA is bullshit and completely unworkable is absolutely correct. In that context - any information about the topic would be bullshit (in my mind). But a game is a game and the rules of the game must be respected.

You see, Alexi taqi with all due respect, you as an admin need to remember that this is an MQ resource. This organization has other goals. You cannot turn this resource into a club of old, "authoritative", pleasant companions, who, to put it mildly, have not written about/about ... even your beloved TA hasn't written about it for a long time :o)

PS: Please don't delete this post, because I'm noticing this habit with you and some others.

sp9:

3. this is how you exonerate the drunken major of the MIA who hit the woman with her two daughters, who also has "authority" and a lot of "merit".

Alexei, you are a father and a citizen. Think about what you are saying.

-----------------------

The law is either there or it is not.

There is no law in the country.

Then clearly and openly say that it does not exist on this forum either!!!!

I like you... With such pathos, with such argumentation and so unapologetically. Usually this kind of fighters against injustice, given the opportunity to realise their ambitions, are much more active in bringing "order" than their predecessors.
Why don't you ask the administration for the status of a public moderator and try to restore justice on the forum? It's been a long time since you've wanted to say everything you've accumulated to someone. :))

granit77:
I like you... With such pathos, with such argumentation and in such an unquestioning way. Usually this kind of fighters against injustice, given the opportunity to realise their ambitions, are much more active in bringing "order" than their predecessors.
Why don't you ask the administration for the status of a public moderator and try to restore justice on the forum? It's been a long time since you've wanted to say everything you've accumulated to someone. :))

I support you. Maybe at least someone will ban us and we'll finally forget about this nightmare.

Vinin:

I second that. Maybe someone will get us banned so we can finally forget about this nightmare.

Can't we just wash our hands of it? ;)

or did you sign an undertaking not to leave? ))

IgorM:

Can't you just "wash your hands"? ;)

or did you sign an undertaking not to leave? ))

A lot of people won't understand, it's not common to talk seriously about such things as responsibility, a sense of camaraderie, involvement in a common cause, etc.
Well, unfortunately, some of these things still remain in some of our withered heads.

granit77:
I like you... With such pathos, with such argumentation and so unapologetically. Usually this kind of fighters against injustice, given the opportunity to realise their ambitions, are much more active in bringing "order" than their predecessors.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

What are you guys up to?

When your foursome was approved, I was overjoyed.

I thought the forum was about to get even better, and it did. But not on all fronts.

Yeah. There's no foul language, less rudeness, quick reaction to ad threads. Those are the pluses.

Minuses. 1) Cronyism has emerged. 2) There's no fight against flooding, and that weed, can choke anything.

------------------------------------

It's really quite simple. Suggestion. Introduce a new eighth rule:

- It's forbidden to post in other people's threads posts that don't carry valuable information on the subject. The punishment is a two week ban.

"The value of information on the topic directly determines the starter of the topic, and culturally asks freeloader delete his post. If not - admins are involved. What is the problem?

And you will be easier, because each author will watch (moderate) their own thread. The branches will stop growing like tumours.

In short, everyone will be fine.

In a couple or three weeks, everyone will start thinking before they click "Add comment".

==========================================

II. I do not want to be a moderator, and I do not envy myself. Honestly.

I have my own "free" forum, so it's not a problem. )))

sp9:

II. I don't want to be a moderator, and I'm not the least bit jealous myself. Honestly.

Question. sp9, why are you spreading knowingly false information?

sp9:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop. Stop.

What are you guys up to?

When your foursome was approved, I was overjoyed.

I thought the forum was about to get even better, and it did. But not on all fronts.

Yeah. There's no foul language, less rudeness, quick reaction to ad threads. Those are the pluses.

Minuses. 1) Cronyism has emerged. 2) There's no fight against flooding, and that weed, can choke anything.

It's really quite simple. Suggestion. Introduce a new eighth rule:

- It's forbidden to post in other people's threads posts that don't carry valuable information on the subject. The punishment is a two week ban.

"The value of information on the topic directly determines the starter of the topic, and culturally asks freeloader delete his post. If not - admins are involved. What is the problem?

And you will be easier, because each author will watch (moderate) their own thread. The branches will stop growing like tumours.

In short, everyone will be fine.

In a couple or three weeks, everyone will start thinking before they click "Add comment".

==========================================

II. I do not want to be a moderator, and I do not envy myself one bit. Honestly.

And straight into the bushes. This is not entirely correct or patriotic.

I can criticize, but I can't clean up. This reminds me of something from medieval history.

paukas:
Question. sp9, why are you spreading knowingly false information?

What's the lie? What is snitching?

Be specific, please.

sp9:

What's the lie? What is snitching?

Be specific, please.

Don't pretend. You know exactly what it is. Who is Mishek?