SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 91

Yep. Well, I need to catch up then - I haven't had much to drink. Here - there's a dry red in there - I'll pour it for you. Cheers.

Anyway, there's no point in positioning ourselves - all in the same shit...

Cheers!

Svinozavr:

Yep. Well, I need to catch up then - I haven't had much to drink. Here - there's a dry red in there - I'll pour it. Cheers.

Anyway, there's no point in positioning ourselves - all in the same shit...

Cheers!

there you go.... Positioned themselves. ))))

But, in this case, you and I have a different context.

Please. After RED, don't start a "THEIR" thread. Better get out of where you are now. ))

sp9:

There you go.... Repositioned themselves. ))))

But, in this case, you and I have a different context.

Please. After RED, don't start a "THEIR" thread. Better get out of where you are now. ))

Do you feel different? ))

As one Old Testament decadent said: this too shall pass...

Good luck!

sp9:

And in the same thread it was promised to deal with the incident with the "First Civilised Branch" thread by lasso.

Just a reminder:

- the branch was deleted for what it was, what was rediculous there - it's not clear! !!

- The author was banned for what reason and what he did wrong - is not clear!!!

- What is the reason for the existence of the INVISIBLE institution on this forum, (the best forum - don't hesitate to say it) - is not clear!!!

1, 2. I have to admit that I don't understand it either. Here's all the information I have about the incident: two nicks have been permanently banned - lasso and nevinov [that's the same lasso].

3. See joo Svinozavr's reply and try to understand it:

She, the power, is already.

Behind them. Not the ones you're talking about. Isn't it already obvious? Behind you, who talked about content, behind me, who talked about adaptability and other time-varying structural trading entities. Behind the one who said TA doesn't rule anymore, behind the one who.... To those who suggest something. [...] Behind those who create, behind us, Peter.

Feel better now, sp9? If you get the authority of both of the above ( joo and Svinozavr) on this forum, you'll become somewhat untouchable too.

Mathemat:

1, 2. I have to admit that I don't understand it either. Here's all the information I have about the incident: two nicks - lasso and nevinov [that's the same lasso] - are permanently banned.

3. See joo Svinozavr's answer and try to understand it:

Feel better now, sp9? If you get the authority of both of the above ( joo and Svinozavr) on this forum, you'll become somewhat untouchable too.

I wouldn't like to see the phrase about you getting banned.

Mathemat:

1, 2. I have to admit that I don't understand it either. Here is all the information I have about this incident: two nicks are permanently banned - lasso and nevinov [that's the same lasso].

3. See joo Svinozavr's answer and try to understand it:

You feel better now, sp9? If you gain the authority of both of the above ( joo and Svinozavr) on this forum, you too will become somewhat untouchable.

1, 2. Questions remain!

Who banned the nicknames? Why indefinitely?

What are they banned for? Cite the paragraph number of the violated forum rules.

-------------------------------

3. this is how you acquit a drunken major of the Ministry of Internal Affairs who ran over a woman with two daughters, he also has "authority" and considerable "merit".

Alexei, you are a father and a citizen. Think about what you are saying.

-----------------------

The law is either there or it is not.

There is no law in the country.

Then clearly and openly say that it does not exist on this forum either!!!!

-----------------

P.S. joo is a pro and always tolerant, no need to weave him in here please

sp9:

P.s. joo is a pro and always tolerant, no need to weave him in here please

I think that's a better question to ask joo.

Mathemat:

Feel better now, sp9? If you get some authority on this forum from the two above ( joo and Svinozavr) you'll be untouchable in some way too.

authority on this forum? hmm...

There is only one thread on the whole forum that makes sense and is sensible to the name of the forum: Any questions from newbies, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals don't go by. You are the only one who can help.

only in the newbies thread you see MQL Community, but alas, only one respected moderator finds time to post there - is that not authoritative for Swinosaurs and the rest of the old timers?

If you are an Alpari gamemaster and you don't know what to do with it then it is important to keep it as long as you are an expert and you don't get lost in the game.

sp9:

Hello.

I ask admins to comment on the following selection of full, unbidden posts, from the two outermost pages (20pc) of this user's sample.

What is this? Spam? Flood? Where's the point?

Why is this for our forum?

He's not our brother!

Heh heh... That's exactly what you shouldn't bring in - me. I'm here in places (sometimes not the most censorious ones). I've got five turkeys in drafts - I still can't get it together to bring it to an audience. Myself makes me sick...