SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 6

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It's no big deal. I don't know how it happened that a normal branch almost instantly turned into what it has become.

I can't say I know the answer to your question, but it's not a surprise to me. A forum without severe moderation (and I consider the lack of it a blessing) requires increased self-discipline and self-censorship on the part of its members. Changing the form of communication to slang (be it simple crudeness, vulgarity, mate, swear words, Olban, etc.) attracts appropriate environment visitors or draws in (a trend) the general discussion because, as you correctly noted, it creates the illusion of self-affirmation and belonging. Instead of constructive discussion, there is a shift to "personalities". I once warned Korey about this danger. You can't maintain communication for the sake of "content" without respecting "form". No one has abolished dialectic.

Quite a few good people have left the forum because of this kind of creeping pollution.

Mathemat >> :

Forever? Is it by IP or citywide at once? sab1uk has said several times that he can easily change his IP. What's the use of that?

Both IP and nickname.

Registering a new nickname (+ new email + new IP) is harder than just adding a post.

Mathemat wrote >>

It's not about him either. The temperature of his posts was a bit higher than average on the forum, but within the bounds of propriety - up to a certain point when the gay guys joined the thread. Some of them have already made their mark here too.

I had nothing against the sabre. It's the same blues who have been sabotaging this thread.

And they did it for the very purpose of tearing it down, that's too bad.

Now niroba is sort of out of the way, you can start a new advertising campaign.

Mathemat >> :

It's no big deal. I don't know how it happened that a normal thread almost instantly turned into what it has become.

A couple of days and the degree would have decreased naturally

Niroba has remained a crook, unfortunately this is not obvious for everyone, including unfortunately for you Alexei, if you see it there at the beginning of a branch of constructive dialogue.

Thanks to truth-teller Sabluk and others, the branch has turned from a PR branch of a crook into an anti-priest branch, realizing it, Niroba timidly asked to delete it, but it did not pass,

then knowing how to start the easy-going Sabluk... everyone saw what happened next.

High degree can not last very long - if the branch was left, a couple dozen high school students would not have dug into the piggy bank to open a real account and would not have borrowed from parents a few hundred to pay for the services of a crook.

For the sake of it, you could have put up with the mat and others, but you could also not read this thread at all.

Now Niroba will start PR again.

>> Alexei, how many teenagers do you think he's gonna get before they get into it?

komposter >> :

Both by IP and by nickname.

Registering a new nickname (+ new email + new IP) is harder than just adding a post.

I had nothing against the sabre. It's the "gay" people who are messing with this thread.

And they did it to get it taken down, and that's a bad thing.

Now niroba is sort of out of the way, you can start a new advertising campaign.

What are "pigeons"? Are they pigeons?

DDFedor >> :

... because the moment was missed when it could have been extinguished... without killing the thread... now, it is a situation that in this way, (by making a fuss in a branch) everyone can force moderators to kill ANY branch...

... which is what 'NIROBA(Wave Theory + NILI) VS PADLUK (Foundation or .....)' is doing here...

Yeah. They've been sitting compactly in their viper, and now they're going to sprawl. Yeah, and precedent-- you can kill branches. Well, I agree with you.

Also_Trader >> :

What are "pigeons"? Pigeons or something?

This thread won't get torn down, niroba. Don't try for nothing...

Mischek >> :

NYROBA is still a crook, unfortunately this is not obvious for everyone, including unfortunately for you Alexey, if you saw constructive dialogues at the beginning of the branch.

There was some constructiveness, but it was not related to NYROBA's predictions, just an independent discussion of the situation. I remember that rid regularly posted reviews from VTB24 that were not wave based.

The constructive in branches of NYROBA, as I noticed, is not usually connected exactly with the wave analysis. I know this from the big branch on meta-quotes as well.

Alexey, how many teenagers do you think he will get tired of till they get into this topic?

I haven't and don't intend to. If a person is in such a state of mind that they want to be shoehorned in, they will do so - whether or not there is material on the forum warning of the dangers.

Mathemat >> :

There was some constructive discussion, but it wasn't about NYROBA's predictions, it was simply about independent discussion of the situation. I remember that rid regularly posted reviews from VTB24 that were not wave based.

The construction in the NYROBA branches, as I have noticed, is usually not specifically related to wave analysis. I know this from the big branch on meta-quotes as well.

I haven't and don't intend to. If a person is in such a state of mind that they want to be shoehorned in, they will do so - whether or not there is material on the forum warning of the dangers.

Of course I'm not talking about RID.

On the "wants to be shoehorned..." it's probably just easier for you

komposter 12.09.2009 23:59
Also_Trader >> :

What are the "pigeons"? Like pigeons?

This thread won't get taken down, niroba. Don't try for nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What's Niroba got to do with it? I'm on my own.

And speaking of Niroba's prediction, the prediction was correct.

If someone had bought at the beginning of June at 1.4, with a maximum drawdown not more than 200 -250 points, he would now be in profit.

Continuing the theme of Niroba's forecast, for my part, I claim that next week the Euro will at least reach the level of 1.4900 (currently 1.4570).

----------------------------------------------

Of course, it is easier to pound water in a pot, without risking one's reputation, retelling the story of another forex-book read with a clever look.

Except there's no use in such a retelling. Niroba will always stir up the swamp and give you something to think about.

Also_Trader писал(а) >>

Except 1.5 is still missing (promised in 1-2 weeks). The drawdown is 200-250, I think it was suggested to go in at 30%, wasn't it?

What kind of forecast are we talking about? Finger in the sky, you could also recommend to sell, there would be immediate profit.