Cool system! - page 28

Update the terminal version

Try 78.129.146.200:443

Server demo.fx4u.ru

Its IP 78.129.146.200

Comrades... has humanity been replaced by greed for profit? Why this myth that if a robot works for hundreds of people, everything stops working... it will stop working even for one person if the market changes. Where does the Dog in the haydog pose come from? It makes me laugh and it makes me sad... Someone will shout - What have you done to get it? My dears, I'm not begging for halvah... I bet on Dema around the clock... To demonstrate the trade.

Sparsky >> :

Comrades... has humanity been replaced by greed for profit? Why this myth that if a robot works for hundreds of people, everything stops working... it will stop working even for one person if the market changes. Where does the Dog in the haydog pose come from? It makes me laugh and it makes me sad... Someone will shout - What have you done to get it? My dears, I'm not begging for halvah... I bet on Dema around the clock... Just so we're clear on the trade.

Check out the private line.

Hi all.

IBX used in this system is not a bad turkey,

In a certain combination (another turkey + system), it's capable of making profit,

Not much, not often, but it is.

I have revised IBFX.

I have revised IBFX and it is now available on the market.

Data can now be read directly from the buffer rather than searching for objects.

buffers:

0 - buy or sell command ( numbers 1-3-5-7-9- sell, 2-4-6-8-10 - buy)

1 - StopLoss ( in a digestible form, can be directly in Send)

2 - TakeProfit ( in digestible form, can be directly in Send)

circulation format:

(Parameters can be changed as you want)

double zapros= iCustom(NULL, 0, "IBFX-CPR rus_new",false,false,false,false,Lime,Red,Green,Red,LightCyan,NavajoWhite,100,0,1)
double StopLoss= iCustom(NULL, 0, "IBFX-CPR rus_new",false,false,false,false,Lime,Red,Green,Red,LightCyan,NavajoWhite,100,1,1);
double TakeProf= iCustom(NULL, 0, "IBFX-CPR rus_new",false,false,false,false,Lime,Red,Green,Red,LightCyan,NavajoWhite,100,2,1);
Comment (zapros," ",StopLoss," ",TakeProf);

Sparsky >> :

it will stop working anyway, even for one if the market changes.

A normal system, ideally, should not depend on the market. IMHO.

>>>A normal system, ideally, should not depend on the market. >>IMHO.

Yeah... I see every first one here has a system that does not depend on the market ) then you don't see any profit.

Posted on Alpari.

account: 1863975

Invest: mxa3tbq.

same terms 500k on account. wait for it.

I had my first job today and my first moose

How many transactions per month should there be?