Cool system! - page 32

artsnz >> :

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 162

Updates:

- Corrected trailing stop according to conditions, trailing stop now follows the position immediately, but at a distance: Open Price - Stop Loss level.

- The Trailing step has been removed from settings because it is not needed.

- Added Autolot. Automatic lot calculation according to scheme: amount of funds on deposit / 10000.

Also in our plans:

- Rework template for less load on your PC.

- Relocation of the Expert Advisor to the new IBFX's Indicator - CPR.

- Adding Trailing_Level parameter. It will be responsible for the level of Trailing Stop level.

SZZ. I will not post the source code here now! Just your Expert Advisor.

If you need source code, don't hesitate to send it to me. To receive it only one who is directly related to development and testing of the system.

I missed the new indicator, put it up again please!

artsnz >> :

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 162

Updates:

- Corrected trailing stop according to conditions, trailing stop now follows the position immediately, but at a distance: Open Price - Stop Loss level.

- The Trailing step has been removed from settings because it is not needed.

- Added Autolot. Automatic lot calculation according to scheme: amount of funds on deposit / 10000.

Also in our plans:

- Rework template for less load on your PC.

- Relocation of the Expert Advisor to the new IBFX's Indicator - CPR.

- Adding Trailing_Level parameter. It will be responsible for the level of Trailing Stop level.

SZZ. I will not post the source code here now! Just an Expert Advisor.

If you need source code, don't hesitate to send it to me. To receive it only one who is directly related to development and testing of the system.

I missed the new indicator, put it up again please!

artsnz >> :

What do you mean the wrong one?

Read more carefully! >> get the sourcebook in your inbox.

Can I have the latest updates in my personal e-mail?

Will update the robot on the server.

artsnz писал(а) >>

Your trailing is not correct, namely:

1) As you may have noticed the function itself is void, and therefore your first return(0); will go nowhere.

2) It will pull all deals opened by this symbol on your deposit, no matter what program, and this is wrong!

I am redoing trailing and will post the latest version soon.

1. If there are no open orders, execution of this function will be interrupted.

2. It is easy to add a check for a magician or a comment to this function. At the moment I have only one EA in one terminal, so there is no need to check which EA has placed the order. Actually, we could skip the check for the symbol but then two EAs would address to one order at a time.

And now, concerning the trailing stop, which you have built into your EA (I mean the latest version):

Let's look at an example. Let's say you place a BUY order at 1.5100 with a stop at 1.5000 and a profit at 1.5200.

Right after we place the order, stop starts to follow the price.

The price reaches 1.5198 and turns around.

Stop at this time will be at the level of 1.5098.

There is no signal to open a SELL order.

The price falls to the stop level and the order is closed with a loss of 2 points.

Of course, it is not much, but if the stop moved behind the price at the distance calculated by the formula: TakeProfit minus the current price we would take a profit of 96 points. (By the way, here is an idea for a trawl! The closer we are to TP, the closer is SL)

In general, THANK YOU for the work done!

The Expert Advisor is great, but everyone, if he really wants and knows how, can modify it to his own requirements.

By the way, could you please send me the source code of the new version in my personal message?

Thank you in advance!

artsnz >> :

Plans:

- Redesign of the template, for less PC load.

- Transfer the Expert Advisor to the new IBFX Indicator - CPR.

- Adding the Trailing_Level parameter. It will be responsible for the level of Trailing Stop level.

And now the system is working out the inside bars, correct?

Hello all.

Could someone please explain how the TRO_InsideBar indicator works, so to speak, on your fingers?

I'll be glad to hear it.

Run >> :

Hello all.

Could someone please explain how TRO_InsideBar works, so to speak, on your fingers

>> Thank you.

High[1] < High[2].

Low[1] > Low[2]

liza Could you please give us more details? Thank you.

It is very interesting to know whether the Expert Advisor started working (making profit or not)?

Why don't you use iCustom ()? After all, the buffers are known and the computer won't freeze as much?

Run >> :

liza Can you please give us more details? Thank you.

It is very interesting to know whether the Expert Advisor has started working (to bring profit or not)?

Why don't you use iCustom()? You already know the buffers and it won't freeze as much.

If the condition is met

High[1] < High[2]

Low[1] > Low[2]
then the last completed bar is considered internal.

The problem is not with the EA, it's the pattern, that's the first one.

Second, the TPO indicator shows two horizontal lines, they are also a corridor, so when the price goes beyond the corridor we open!

Third

The source code is sent tothe private message only to those who are not mediately related to the system, not everyone who wants to. And another thing, do not write on the forum that send me and so on, and write to me in person!

ZS no tester can be compiled and put the Expert Advisor, you do not need to have the code for this).