Cool system! - page 21

the system is great, lucky it's free here, use it people)))))

artsnz >> :
This EA has to be tested on a demo, it cannot be tested on the tester because it takes data from other timeframes, and the tester, as you know, cannot generate both at the same time, so check only on the demo)

Will also work on the tester.

Upload vans for all used timeframes and run them for all ticks.

I think the IBFX - CPR needs to be smoothed out a bit, don't you think?

VIRTUOS >> :
I think IBFX - CPR needs a little bit of levelling.

more about this

Ask what pairs you trade on first

VIRTUOS >> :
Ask what pairs you trade on first.

All

I tested in the tester on EuroBucks (the only pair on which I didn't have glitches in the tester). the results are quite good! (Almost 100% of the deposit) From May to September. But the deals were only 26. I think there will be more trades in the demo, so to speak in the field (I hope). In addition, the pair may be more volatile, so as to collect more pips.

Dear experts, please tell me what I'm doing wrong:

i downloaded archive from the first post (i unzipped it and put indicators and templates)

i have downloaded the trader and added all indicators from the archive to the chart

turned on the EA and set the amount to bet, turned off the debug (EA is latest beta 4)

waited about an hour - advisor does not make transactions and does not give any activity

for indicator (where they write sell or buy and how to put stop loss and profit), everything works, but the EA does not work and can not run the test in the tester. or rather, it runs, but does not report and does not show buys or sells

http://goodservice.su/forum/41-2408-1 people seem to be working on it, but they don't want to share their latest achievements.

VIRTUOS >> :
http://goodservice.su/forum/41-2408-1 read it, people are working on it, but they don't want to share their latest achievements.

They don't want to share for a simple reason. When a profitable system finds wide consumption, it stops working.