Cool system! - page 22

Yams... they link to this forum and haven't found anything new there

Which company is your dealer?

http://www.fxstart.ru/

Try the other one.

I'll try, but I doubt that's the problem. can you give me a link to the terminal where your EA actually works?

I had a tester on fxstart working (on eurobax).

I have it on brocompany.com, but this EA only works in the tester so far,

and for it to really work in my company, I need to add something.

Shniperson >> :
I had it working in my tester on fxstart (on eurobucks).

I will try to re-set their terminal and put it on again

After unpacking, you apply the template Only_Profit_H4 from the templates menu on the chart, after that you drop in the EA and confirm the permission to trade. After that wait until the side of the enabled mode deBug you will have the data and there will be written everywhere or sell or buy and then wait for the penultimate bar above the red or above the green. And voila, you have a deal)

I'm afraid to put it on real... I'll start testing it in the demo on Monday. And I have two questions.

1. Does the Expert Advisor perform more deals in the field than in the Strategy Tester?

2. How does the system behave on deals? As far as I understood it is based on patterns and candlestick analysis + something else. But let's assume that the EURJPY is almost completely dependent on the "parents" EUROBucks and BAXJPY, therefore the system methods will not work correctly on EURJPY, or I am fundamentally wrong about everything?