You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 9

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Demoggy? :)

Normal - ... oh... I'm just riding around... I just imagined myself in your place - like a dude sitting there talking about rockets flying through space at the speed of light! :)) What's Forex got to do with it? :)) Leo, that's FIVE! :))

Time is relative :))) you know. That's what physicists are idiots for. :))

Thanks, that's funny. But it's okay, don't be offended. Remember, "You can't change where you're going. You give me the murka." :)))

Don't you dodge the answer to yesterday's question - "What is the connection between Gerchik's arrival to Kiev, the paid seminars he gives and Aristotle's logic?" Or are you still thinking of an answer? So we'll wait...... I think everyone will be interested to hear......))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Don't you dodge the answer to yesterday's question - "What is the connection between Gerchik coming to Kiev, the paid seminars he gives and Aristotle's logic?" Or are you still thinking of an answer? So we'll wait...... I think everyone will be interested to hear......))))

I have no idea. >> that's what you said. :)

I thought... Well, why do you think that Aristotle's logic and arrival are somehow connected.

Logic is a mathematical apparatus and arrival is an event. Hmm, probably the same as a trader and a rocket. You keep linking things strangely.

Do you know who invented it? Logic? You've read his logic, very powerful stuff. Particularly the definition of the essence. But it's a tough book to read without preparation.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I have no idea. That's what you said. :)

I thought... Why do you think that Aristotle's logic and arrival are somehow connected.

Logic is a mathematical apparatus and arrival is an event. Hmm, probably the same as a trader and a rocket. You keep linking things strangely.

Do you know who invented it? Logic? You've read his logic, very powerful stuff. Especially the definition of the essence. But it's a tough book to read without preparation.

Don't play dumb and don't play dumb - how can you justify or refute use of Aristotle's logic, formulas and mathematics when Hierchik comes to Kyiv and gives his seminars for a fee?

LeoV >> :

The demo is clear, but what's a 'gog'? )))

Gog and Magog (Hebrew גּוֹג וּמָגוֹג Arabic ياجوج وماجوج Yajuj and Majuj ), in Biblical eschatology, two nations whose invasion will rock the world shortly before the second coming of Messiah.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Don't play dumb and play dumb - how can you use Aristotle's logic, formulas and mathematics to justify or refute Hierchik's arrival in Kiev and his giving paid seminars?

I do not understand. I have already said - these are your words. Figure it out yourself. :)) Leo, this is a transfer. Look... :))

:))) Magog. And Demagog.

:)) two people. Sabluk hang on. :))

:) There's also vangog, bangog.

:) There's also a Sadom and Gomorrah, a Sherod and a Mashero. :))

Two-faced Janus. :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I don't understand. I told you, it's your word. Figure it out for yourself. :)) Leo, it's a transfer. Look... :))

That's what they all say. "And you buy an elephant" - answer the question, you are the most powerful logician, best friend of Aristotle, mathematician of all mathematicians, you said that according to Aristotle's logic he should not come to Kiev and give paid seminars, so justify, so to speak, write so that everyone could read and understand......))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's what everyone says. "And you buy an elephant" - answer the question, you are the most powerful logician, best friend of Aristotle, mathematician of all mathematicians, you said that according to Aristotle's logic he should not come to Kiev and give paid seminars, so justify, so to speak, write so that everyone could read and understand......))))

Come on boy, give me a break. :) With your elephant.

sab1uk >> :

Gog and Magog (Hebrew גּוֹג וּמָגוֹג Arabic ياجوج وماجوج Yajuj and Majuj ), in Biblical eschatology, two nations whose invasion will shake the world shortly before the second coming of Messiah.

And there will be educators and realgogues

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Come on boy, give me a break. :) With your elephant.

Well, how else can I get you? I'll torture you to answer the question. So the question is.

LeoV wrote(a) >> how with Aristotle's logic, formulas and mathematics to justify or refute Herchik's arrival in Kiev and the fact that he gives paid seminars there?