You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 4

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

Clouds are formed stochastically. Market relationships are formed based on the psychology of a mutually beneficial relationship between buyers and sellers (value of goods) at a given point in time. That is, they are quite predictable.

Everything is determinate.

My dog thinks that ducks fly out of my rifle and I have to find them like balls.

rsi писал(а) >>

There you go. I thought S had finally matured, matured, succeeded and become kind and strong. And he's still easily pissed off by silly things :-). What about your "love your virtual neighbour"?

I did. I'm just sick of it.

SProgrammer >> :
And it's even very good that there are such morons who turn everything into a buffoonery, not realising that they're just morons.

self-critical

SProgrammer писал(а) >> my dog thinks my ducks are flying out of my gun and I need to find them like balls.

What an idiot..... You need to think less.....))))

sab1uk >> :

S, tell me what Trichet is going to say.

>> where do the manual traders stand?

up

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Everything is determinate.

By the way, I asked you yesterday how Gerchik's trip to Kiev, the paid seminars there and Aristotle's logic are related but you never answered.......

sab1uk >> :

up

At G8 they sort of agreed not to swing the currency market

The wording in the newsmakers' speeches will probably become more vague and streamlined for a while

LeoV >> :

Please take a look in your personal.

SProgrammer >> :

I was in love. I'm just sick of it.

>> don't go.

Although from the outside your comings look like constant hints of possessing knowledge of absolute truth and a desire to lift the veil that hides this knowledge from all of us, in return for answers to your questions

Mischek >> :

At the G8 they sort of agreed not to pump the currency market

The wording in the newsmaker speeches will probably become more vague and streamlined for a while.

but nevertheless the market is living up to its bad habits.

market was sluggish this morning, waited for Trichet, waited and got a boost (coffee enema)