You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 17

At least that at least explains your avatar

Svinozavr >> :

So why are you telling me all this? That's not what I'm saying. You're telling me that it doesn't make sense to apply so-and-so. Well, I'm not arguing. I don't know how you can use a thing. You can use a soldering iron to solder multilayer circuit boards, or you can use it to make collectors. Or picking your nose.

In short, I can't add anything.

Personally, I'm all for the pro approach in all things. A pro evaluates a problem and SEPARATES the tool that is most (i.e. optimally) suitable for the task. An amateur snatches the first tool at hand and hammer nails with a screwdriver.

You've got me hooked, I've tried to explain and unfold to you.

AlexEro >> :

Personally, I'm all for the pro approach in everything. A pro evaluates the task and SEPARATES the tool most (i.e. optimally) suited to the task. An amateur grabs the first tool at hand and hammer nails with a screwdriver.

You got me thinking, so I tried to explain and deploy it.

A hammered screw holds better than a nail screwed in with a screwdriver

AlexEro >> :

Personally, I'm all for the pro approach in everything. A pro evaluates the task and SEPARATES the tool most (i.e. optimally) suited to the task. An amateur grabs the first tool at hand and hammer nails with a screwdriver.

You got my drift, I tried to explain it to you and unfold it.

>> I completely agree.

===

In general, I don't like amateurism. If you do something, you have to take it seriously. And the last thing I want is when amateur inexperienced amateurs start treating pros with aplomb.

Sorento писал(а) >>
Can you share your observations?

Well, the situation is as follows: two promising TS, each of which is theoretically profitable, were taken and combined into one. Profits immediately increase dramatically. But there's a catch: sometimes they open trades that are opposite to each other. It's a neat trick, no?

P.S. Now I've found a combination of 4 (!) TS. I'm trying them all at the same time. :)

P.P.S. Tell me, if I duplicate the folder with a configured and working MT4, it will work normally? Or its better to reinstall it?

Swetten писал(а) >>

...P.P.S. Can you tell me, if I duplicate the folder with a configured and working MT4, will it work normally? Or is it better to reinstall it?

I have both, pros and cons. If you do not know the password, it will not work, but the password to the account will not be memorized. All the kilometre-long logs that reduce the speed of testing will be dragged into the new directory. The only thing against the new installation is the limited history, and the labour of transferring the scripts to the new MT.

I will install the new one and transfer there only tested EAs and the like. The rest will be added as needed.